Which HoJo room type?

Snoodles74

Earning My Ears
I have read so many posts about making sure to get a quiet room away from the highway at HoJo but of course now I have lost which had all the good info on it:sad1:
I think I want to change my stay from Desert Inn and Suites to HOJO but I need to know which room to say that I want. I don't think I am interested in having to have a Disney view. I do want some type of nice view but also a quiet room.
Thank you so much for all of your help:flower3:

Erika

If quiet is your priority, then I'd recommend the NQQ2 room which is a room in Bldg. 2, facing the quiet pool, with 2 queens. If you want a balcony, you need to request it since some of these rooms don't have them. It's a deluxe category room, which means with the ent. rate it will run $59 + tax.

If you want a microwave, then you'll need to request a premium room (disney view). Those are in Bldg. 1, and run $74+tax at the ent. rate.

Thank you DangerMouse! I think we are feeling we would really like to have a frige but the micro isn't a make or break. Does HoJo have friges?
I believe we can get the ent. rate for the first two nights of our trip and then the DISboard discount for the following three nights. We do need the two queens:)
Are HOJO rooms bigger than Desert Inn rooms? Which place has more comfy beds? You would think that since I've already booked rooms at DI&S that I would stop this nonsense but I just can't! :rotfl:

Thank you DangerMouse! I think we are feeling we would really like to have a frige but the micro isn't a make or break. Does HoJo have friges?
I believe we can get the ent. rate for the first two nights of our trip and then the DISboard discount for the following three nights. We do need the two queens:)
Are HOJO rooms bigger than Desert Inn rooms? Which place has more comfy beds? You would think that since I've already booked rooms at DI&S that I would stop this nonsense but I just can't! :rotfl:

DM is the queen of HOJO's! She was the one that talked me into HOJO's. We were just there last week, stayed in bldg 2 as well. Yes they have a fridge in those rooms. And about the room size...YES, they are a lot roomier than Desert Inn, which is where we stayed last year. Desert Inn was ok..it was a place to sleep...but HOJO's everything about it was great. The beds were wonderful too...new bedding which which was really nice to crawl into after a long day at the parks. Bldg is closer to the freeway....we did hear a little bit at night...but certainly not much. That's one thing I can't stand is hearing traffic at night but I slept like a baby and it NEVER kept me up.

All the rooms at the HoJo have fridges. I'm not sure how the room sizes compare to the Desert Inn. But the HoJo rooms are quite large. They are currently in the process of converting all their beds to Simmons pillow-top mattresses and upgraded linens. Plus, when you go the HoJo will have its new pirate themed pool!

Okay, I freely admit that I am a moron, but I have a HoJo question....

I made a reservations a few days ago for my trip for the DL Half Marathon. I cannot remember what room type I reserved and my reservation confirmation only says "2 Queen Beds" (that part I *do* remember anyway). Is there a way to check what actual room type I reserved? As in NQQ2 vs NQQ1?

Also, I assume that to get the Entertainment Rate, I actually need some type of card/membership, not just the code? Right?

Also, I assume that to get the Entertainment Rate, I actually need some type of card/membership, not just the code? Right?

You will need to purchase an Entertainment Book. It doesn't have to be the one for LA/DLR area so I purchased one for a city closer to me. As long as you have a current Entertainment card when you check in you should be good to go (or so I've read from the good folks on the boards :goodvibes )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter