Which haven't you tried, but WANT to...

nharding20

Mouseketeer
There are a lot of posts about favorite and least favorite restaurants. I'm curious which restaurants you have not yet tried but would really *like* to for a future visit... There just isn't enough time to get to them all - even after 3 trips!

For our family it's

Biergarten
Cape May Cafe
Teppan Edo

Good question!

Turf Club
Wolfgang Puck's Café (and the dining room upstairs)
Shutters
Spirit of Aloha

Offsite I really want to try the Bull & Bear and La Luce.

Victoria and Alberts, Bongo's, Be Our Guest and Monsieur Paul were left off the above list because we have them scheduled for our next trip.

We have a quite few that we haven't been to in a while and want to give another try - but the one's we have never been to and hope to cross a few of them off our list next trip:

Sanaa
Cape May
Kouzzina
California Grill

The only country in WS that we have not has a TS meal in is Morocco. But Marrakesh never seems to interest me. :confused: I may have to add it to our list just so we can say we have tried all the countries. :)

Via Napoli
Tusker House (ADR for Dec)
Sci-Fi (ADR for Dec)
Liberty Tree Tavern
Raglan Road
Yachtsman
Sanaa
Jiko

This will only be our second trip, so there are lots we want to try!

These are the ones we are heading to this trip...
BOG
Ohana - breakfast and dinner
50's
Sci-fi
Coral reef
LTT

The ones on the list for next time haha
Sanaa
Boma
Rose and crown

Would like to try Liberty Tree Tavern, Cape May, Raglan Road....going at the end of October and still trying to fit at least one or two of these in.

We will be trying two new locations already for this trip: Grand Floridian Café for dinner and Tusker House for breakfast.

Not TS, but I've always wanted to try Earl of Sandwich and never seem to get an opportunity to do so!

For TS, I want to try:
California Grill
Rose & Crown
Raglan Road
The Brown Derby

Sanaa is the one I really want to try and have yet to even book - I'm holding out for my sister to come with me one of these trips, because I know it's something she'd be interested in, and it seems like there are so many "samplers" and the bread service for 2 etc. that it's a place I'd rather do with her so we can share things.

The ones I'm most looking forward to trying are:

Sanaa
Bluezoo
Raglan Road
San Angel Inn (I just like the atmosphere - I live in Texas and get plenty of Mexican food!)

Not sure if we'll get all of them in next trip, but my "must try" list is:
Boma
Sanaa (Definitely going to eat here next trip!)
Kona
Kouzzina
1900 Park Fare (for the Strawberry Soup :goodvibes)

I've always wanted to do Chefs de France, but something else at Epcot always nudges it out.

New for us this trip (in one week, yay)
BOG lunch and dinner
Gaston's Tavern
Food and Wine
Captain's Grille
Sleepy Hollow

On my to do list is:

Wolfgang Puck Cafe (How have I never been?!)
Artist Point (ADR in Dec)
Coral Reef
Crystal Palace Bfast
Flying Fish
Mama Melrose
Trail's End

We've tried a lot but for some we are waiting until our almost 3 yo dd is older to enjoy some like:
V&A
Bluezoo
Shula's
Mon Paul
Artist Point

I really want to try Artist Point and may on this next trip since we'll be staying at the Wilderness Lodge. I also would very much like to try Il Mulino over at the Swan.
Because we put our youngest in a kids club for that type of meal, we usually restrict it to one nice couples dinner per trip. Our kids would be fine and have excellent manners but they would prefer to do something else than sit down for a long quiet dinner. And I'd prefer not to pay Signature prices for people who want chicken fingers:rotfl:

Oooooh there's lots of them.

BOG
California Grill
Boma
Raglan Road
Narcoossee's
Citricos
Tutto Italia
Marrakesh
Kona Café
Grand Floridian Cafe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter