• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which has it hardest (sibling)

Dalpal

<font color=ff00cc>Has a brand new granddaughter!<
Which sib has it hardest oldest mid or youngest??
Brit

Im middle I think its hardest cause everybody is so interrested in the oldests social life & the baby is sooo cute :crazy2: :crazy2: :mad: :confused: WHAT ABOUT US MIDDLES!!!???
Brit

Agreed. I'm kinda of the middle kid. I have a half sister, but she lives in Texas so yeah I guess I'm older. Then again oldest kids have more responsibility and parents can be really hard on them

I'm the older of two kids...but i would say middle...def

DEFINITELY THE OLDEST!!!!!!!

Im the oldest and my brother gets away with everything!

ok so i have been thinking about this one... they all have there advanages and disadvanges.

the oldest one is the test child. i mean they are the ones that the parents have their first problems with. but they also get more trust from their parents sooner cause they are the ones that have to watch the other kids.

the middle child does not get in trouble as much as the older kid. they also get to stay out later sooner the the older child... sometime the middle child is over looked.... because they are not the first... and they are also not the baby. They also can learn from the older child.

the youngest child gets all of the attenchtion. that could be a good thing or a bad thing. they dont get to go out as much but they do get there freedoms earlier. the parents want to keep this child as long as possible.

so i think that the hardest one to be is the oldest or the youngest. but not the middle!

OLDEST!

Especially when you have a younger brother like Jack.....

My whole summer is out of whack cuz I have to watch him, and if the house isn't clean when mom gets home, I don't get paid.:mad:

I see what U're saying EPCOTgrl1 but no1 pays attention 2 the middle ! But, we all have opions!;):rolleyes: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :earseek: any way thanx guys 4 posting!:wave2: princess: :bounce: :o :) :D ;) :jumping1: :rolleyes1 :confused3 :cat: love ya all:love: BRIT

i can see all points of view...theres only two in my family n im the oldest, my little brother gets away with soooo much more than i would so id have to say the middle or the oldest

Originally posted by Dalpal
I see what U're saying EPCOTgrl1 but no1 pays attention 2 the middle !

OK so ummm when your brother is like mine... well right now he will get paid attention to. but most of the time he isnt. he can go out and do whatever... but as for me and my sister we cant. it is annoying!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter