Which has better Quick Service - Poly or GF?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by DisneyMomChristine, Jun 22, 2013.

1. DisneyMomChristine

DisneyMomChristine Mouseketeer

We are planning on a stay at CR in Spring 2014. We'd like to check out Poly and/or GF one evening, and are thinking at we might as well grab a bite to eat while we are there. Which resort would you recommend based solely on Quick Service?

Note: our character/TS meals will be in the parks, so no need to dine at 1900 Park Fare or O'hana. Thanks!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. fbb

fbb DIS Veteran

I would go to both. Have a quick meal at the Poly and a coffee and cookie at the Grand Floridian.

4. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

Captain Cooks at the Poly is our favorite resort CS. We didn't care much for Gasparilla's at the GF. Gasparilla's was ok, but we prefer the Poly.

5. micharros

micharros Love the Poly

You can't go wrong with either. But I have always liked Capt'n Cooks.

6. mamamary

mamamary DIS Veteran

We liked the QS at the Poly better.

7. TigrLvsPooh

TigrLvsPooh Planning WDW Trips Obsessively

Depends on your personal taste. Check out the menus and see which one meets your needs. I love the pork nachos at Capt Cooks, but I'm the type of person who loves spicy foods and I love the Polynesian types of flavors, I love pineapple, I love dole whips. So it's really a matter of taste. :)