Which Grocery Delivery Business Are You Using?

lugnut33

DIS Veteran
Just wondering what grocery delivery business people are using now? We go down in June and used Garden Grocer last time and it was good. Any experience with others?

We have used WeGoShop at least 10 times and it has been great every time. Plus they will shop wherever you ask them to.

Another one for WeGoShop here :goodvibes

I prefer the flexibility of stores, items and item sizes we can get through WGS. Not to mention they only charge me the cost of the groceries themselves and a service fee to cover their time (based on my total). The one thing I think they could do to improve their website is add an example shopping list. Laughable, yes, but I think for many people, making out their own free-form shopping list is intimidating ;) I like making out my own: helps me plan meals.

I used "The Other" private service once, as well as standing behind the service's owner at the WL front desk at another time, and have to say the owner's attitude on both occasions did nothing to show respect to anyone (that poor CM did nothing to deserve what he was dishing out). I will not be using them again.

We used Wego 1 time - never again. Had several great experiences with GG.

I've used Disney's shopping service before and I did not like the setup or service. On our last trip we used Garden Grocer and absolutely loved the service. Very professional, we are using them again for our July and October trips. I highly recommend them!

We have always used Garden Grocer. Everything was perfect last week when we used them and I plan on using them again for our August trip. :thumbsup2

We have used GG several times and I have only good things to say about them. The last trip we took (Oct.) they forgot one item. I called them and they had it to me within 45 min. Stuff happens but they fixed it immediately. We will definitely use them again. :thumbsup2

We've used Garden Grocer twice now and have had very positive experiences. The last time we added a 6 pack of beer to the order and they were very accommodating. The beer didn't arrive with the main order, which was ok, but it was so much nicer than having to treck out ourselves to get it (we use DME so we don't have a car).

Since I always place a $200 order there are no additional charges or fees. I've never had a missing item and they've never been late. They are always very courteous and organized. I plan on using them for our upcoming trip this summer. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

For those of you that have used Garden Grocer...can you order alcoholic beverages from them? I thought I remembered reading about someone who did, but I was just on their site, and I didn't see any in the lists of things you can order...TIA!

Yes you can order alcohol from GG.....you just put what you want in the comments section......I believe they then emailed me the adjusted cost with the alcohol added to the order....also, our last few orders I did not need to provide proof of age but I do remember with our first order I needed to FAX them a copy of my DL for age verification......so I'm guessing they document somewhere on your account that you have provided proof of age with a past order. I've been tempted to try WGS, however, I really like the fact that I can just use my credit card with GG and schedule the delivery for about the time we're arriving at MCO.......so when we arrive at check-in our groceries are also waiting at bell services. It's worked like a charm every time........I get the voice mail/text message from GG usually as we're walking thru the terminal on our way to ME that our groceries have been delivered.

We always use Garden Grocer. We used them last month and everything was exactly as ordered and waiting for us at the resort when we arrived. Great Great service!!

~Marilyn

I've used Garden Grocer twice now and each time it was absolutely perfect.

And yes, we had them deliver a 30 pack of Bud Lite with the order. :yay:

We couldn't use it all so we gifted almost two six packs to a nice young couple as we left Kidani Village.

We now have the Garden Grocer order button on our home page over on Mouse-aid. :woohoo:

We've been using Garden Grocer for the past 4 years and we LOVE them. Never had a problem, they've never been late and we've never had an incorrect order. Their site is easy to use, you can pre-pay with a credit card for no additional fee and you don't have to be there when they arrive.

I had this question the first time I went and ordered food. Based on some of the horror stories I heard about WeGoShop I decided to use GardenGrocer and have had nothing but positive experiences with them. Everything has always been as they said it would be and delivered right when they said it would be.

With that said, I've never given WeGoShop a try since the first time I asked I heard some bad stories and then loved GG so much that I just stuck with them.

I have a question for you guys.

My DH and I just bought into DVC (2 weeks ago) so i've been exploring different groceries for our first trip. We are Dr. Pepper people...and when I went to GG, it was either sold out or not even available :eek: Someone please tell me, I can add this to the additional comments and that I would be able to get this whenever we go..

I have used Garden Grocer many,many times and will continue. Great online system, easy to use, and great delivery. When I exit my flight and turn on my phone, there is a text telling me that my groceries are at Bell Services at my resort. Love Garden Grocer.

I've used WeGoShop twice and plan on doing so again for my upcoming trip in June. I can't say enough about the service or the people!! :goodvibes

Thanks for all the responses, I'll probably go with GG again.

Appreciate it fellow Dis'ers.

Just wondering what grocery delivery business people are using now? We go down in June and used Garden Grocer last time and it was good. Any experience with others?

We have use WeGoShopping a few times and were very please with their service. The delivery to the resort was just about the time we checked in, in fact we needed more supplies during our stay and we called and they again delivered very promptly. we will always use this service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter