Which gift shops ship directly to home?

You can always hold off on buying any extra luggage. Typically one of the purchase with purchase deals is a duffel bag of some sort. So if you get enough things to worry about it, then you can get a bag that way and then just check it on the way home instead of worrying about getting it down there.

:thumbsup2 We had trouble with out luggage at the airport during a previous trip. The ladies at the Disney Store at the airport were absolutely delightful and allowed me to buy 2 duffel bags without another purchase. We were desperate and they were wonderful. Since them, those bags have been used alot!

after hearing that it cost $120 just for one extra bag im put off just paying for the extra on the plane so ill get it shipped i need as much shipped home as possible including from universal and islands of adventure so ill look into it and see if they ship home too

Earlier this year, we bought champagne flutes and other glasses from Arribas Bros in Germany and they shipped it for free for spending over $50. We weren't even looking into it, but it was well worth it to not worry about them breaking. So look for those deals at the independent stores.

Earlier this year, we bought champagne flutes and other glasses from Arribas Bros in Germany and they shipped it for free for spending over $50. We weren't even looking into it, but it was well worth it to not worry about them breaking. So look for those deals at the independent stores.

thanks for the advice ill do that :)

after hearing that it cost $120 just for one extra bag im put off just paying for the extra on the plane so ill get it shipped i need as much shipped home as possible including from universal and islands of adventure so ill look into it and see if they ship home too

Check with your airline! It'd only cost me £32 to add an extra bag and i'm flying Virgin.

Also, you might need to watch if you'd be charged custom charges if you were getting items shipped to your home from USA. Theres definitely a fee i'm not sure of the percentage but it'd be a fair chunk of money i'm betting. I think the extra baggage would probably be the best option to look into for you.

Check with your airline! It'd only cost me £32 to add an extra bag and i'm flying Virgin.

Also, you might need to watch if you'd be charged custom charges if you were getting items shipped to your home from USA. Theres definitely a fee i'm not sure of the percentage but it'd be a fair chunk of money i'm betting. I think the extra baggage would probably be the best option to look into for you.

We didn't have to pay customs but this was to Australia. We were with Virgin as well but obviously flying to Australia they charge more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter