• Stopping in the walkway

• Line jumping

• Pool Hopping

• Alcohol Anything

• Flash Photos

• Tipping

• Other Explain

Results are only viewable after voting.
I strongly dislike people who stop in the middle of a walk way. That's very rude and they should be more aware of what's going on around them.

I cannot stand angry people. :confused3 we only live once

You had me, then you lost me :confused3 Doesn't it make you angry when people stop in the walkway? I'm with you on that point. It isn't the heat that drives me crazy in June at WDW, it's when a group of people obliviously come to a complete halt in the middle of the walkway and the crowd behind is forced to jam on the brakes. Hellooooo, we're walking here. :headache:

You had me, then you lost me :confused3 Doesn't it make you angry when people stop in the walkway? I'm with you on that point. It isn't the heat that drives me crazy in June at WDW, it's when a group of people obliviously come to a complete halt in the middle of the walkway and the crowd behind is forced to jam on the brakes. Hellooooo, we're walking here. :headache:

I dislike it but I would not say I get angry about much to be honest.

Just thought of another one:

Any thread that asks “what if there were an adults only night at one of the parks?" Oohwee! I remember one of those threads last year, and when someone likened an adults only night to Hitler's reign, I knew it was time for me to quit reading the thread!

Drat, you beat me to it! :goodvibes Yeah, suggesting an adult-only time in the parks is a good way elicit The Wrath of The DIS. Such a suggestion can only mean one thing: that the OP hates all children and shouldn't even be allowed admission in the first place because WDW is a family place and children are required to make a family unit. ;)

This thread is really funny! I find this board to be kind and helpful overall, but I have to admit, when I see this guy pop up: popcorn::

I rub my hands together, let loose my best Maleficent cackle, and enjoy the show.

P.S. My eyes are peeled for a refillable mug thread now. Never had that "pleasure" and it sounds like it never fails to entertain! :rotfl2:

I do this.:banana: As a matter of fact that is one of the main reasons we take advantage of AM EMH. It's a great time to collect FPs to use later in the day.
this is one of the reasons we don't buy the hoppers. we go back to the same park to use the fast passes we collected that morning.:scared1:

This has been a great thread but I don't understand one of the options... How could a thread on line jumping be controversial? Who is in favor of cutting in line??

Most people understand/are ok with taking a child to bathroom then returning to the line.

However, some want to have one parent hold a place in line while the other parent takes the kids to ride something else, grab a snack, or just play for a bit. For some strange reason, these folks think their kids can't handle waiting in line. :rolleyes:

a lot of people get upset about leaving a line to go to the bathroom. for little ones.:confused3 but others do think it's ok for one parent to wait in line, while the other entertains the child out of the line. but... (the plot thickens) does "entertaining the child" include going on other rides? and what about the one person who gets in line, then 6 stragglers show up later and push their way up to "be with my family"? and of course, there are always numerous "special circumstances" that warrant line jumping.

never been there when it was busy enough to do this, but:
saving a table at a CS for a half hour while your family is in line, and people with trays of food, ready to eat, have nowhere to sit. OR wwaiting until you get to the front of the CS line to ask your whole family what they want to eat. OR waiting till you get to the front of the line at a CS to ask "now, what can we get on the DDP?"
OR taking up a taable at a CS to sit down and eat the sandwiches you brought from home.

not stating any opinions on these things. just arguements I have seen on this board.

anything, either way, about "disney is for adults, too" or "disney is all about the kids"

Adults... adults... adults?. Oh, yeah! "There should be one (more affordable than Victoria & Albert's) restaurant JUST for adults"!

this seriously just happened to me, I asked if dentists do payment plans b/c I have a few cavities and people turned it into that I was neglecting my teeth b/c I had to take my disney vacation and my daughter's teeth were being neglected as well (who was NEVER even mentioned in the post, they just saw at the bottom of my siggy that I had a DD). And, if my cavities weren't taken care of THAT DAY, my teeth were going to rot out, the infection was going to go to my bone, and I was going to die.

Yup. you are the person I was referring to with the dentist. In retrospect, I wish I had said something and stood up for you. You handled it well. :thumbsup2

I think its taking your kids out of school. The teachers/other school personnel on here will TEAR YOU DOWN for that one. I've seen it happen.

I am a teacher and I said it was fine and I take my kids out and I got torched! :goodvibes Doesn't matter who says what, just strong differences of opinion bring out the torch in some.

Since this isn't really a trip planning thread, we're going to move it over to the theme parks community board now.

I just saw another one that will probably go down in flames: Breastfeeding in the park. Clearly the woman is asking where would be a good private place (from other moms who BTDT), but I am sure someone will take it somewhere else.

Never mention anything about the lack of cleanliness at a resort, those people who are die hard fans of that resort will come out and torch you.

Never mention you are taking it upon yourself to clean your resort room. We went last year during the swine flu outbreak when we had no idea what the "H1N1" actually was and I said I was bringing our own pillows and I ordered Scrubbing bubbles and clorox wipes with my garden grocer order...wow...let me tell you I got "why are you even going on vacation then? don't go food shopping you'll pick it up there...blah blah blah"

And another one was a lady who posted that she used her spoon from her table setting to get all the food at the buffet because she was grossed out by touching the tongs and spoons that were designated to each food item on the buffet line because everyone else touched those tongs and spoons.

I just saw another one that will probably go down in flames: Breastfeeding in the park. Clearly the woman is asking where would be a good private place (from other moms who BTDT), but I am sure someone will take it somewhere else.

Never mention anything about the lack of cleanliness at a resort, those people who are die hard fans of that resort will come out and torch you.

Never mention you are taking it upon yourself to clean your resort room. We went last year during the swine flu outbreak when we had no idea what the "H1N1" actually was and I said I was bringing our own pillows and I ordered Scrubbing bubbles and clorox wipes with my garden grocer order...wow...let me tell you I got "why are you even going on vacation then? don't go food shopping you'll pick it up there...blah blah blah"

And another one was a lady who posted that she used her spoon from her table setting to get all the food at the buffet because she was grossed out by touching the tongs and spoons that were designated to each food item on the buffet line because everyone else touched those tongs and spoons.

Yes I thought the same about the breastfeeding thread!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter