• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which Games Do YOU Like For the DS?

summerrluvv

<font color=darkorchid>Work Hard. Have Fun.<br><f
So I was able to pry the new DS Lite out of my son's little hands last night and played while he was sleeping. It's fun! I played Brain Age 2 and realized my brain is 50 years old :laughing: :laughing: I LOVE the Sodoku puzzles on there too! What games do you like? I'm thinking of getting one for me :teeth:

I just got my mom the Brain Age bundle for Christmas. It is the first video game she has ever gotten. She purchased the Crosswords game and really likes it. She also wants to get Brain Age 2 and Are you Smarter than a 5th grader.

My husband and I love Professor Layton and the Curious Village. Great game!

Love this one as well! Right now I have My Sims in but also tend to play around with TouchMaster (series of differnt games that range from card games, puzzles, ect) and Kinetix (I think that's what it is called...I think I lost this one). DH bought me a used copy of Princess Peach and I actually beat that one (not so great at the Mario games :confused: ).

I also have Theme Park which is like rollercoaster tycoon.

I like all of the fun simulation games like Cake Mania & Diner Dash. I also liked Mystery Case Files:Millionheir which was like an adult version of I Spy.
The crossword/sudoku games are also fun. There is a new game coming out called Jumble that I would like to try out.

I'm 44 and rec'd the Ice Blue bundle (from Amazon) for Christmas. I got the following games: MillionHeir - Mystery Case Files, Zenses Rainforest, Brain Age (came w/DS), and Professor Layton and the Curious Village. I've only opened and am playing the MillionHeir game - I am loving this game and haven't wanted to open the others yet! It's so addictive - finding objects in rooms and solving puzzles along the way - great game. Would love to hear rec's for other games too!

My dd got one this Christmas. We have all loved playing Left Brain Right Brain. I actually got this one for $10 on clearance at Target. It's a lot of fun. We'll have to check out some of the others that have been suggested.

yep. i liked million heir. another hide & seek one is amazing ruins. i hope they make more of these. i also liked professor layton and basically any type of puzzle game. ;) enjoy!

Has anyone tried the cooking instructional one I see advertised on tv? Im a huge fan of the foodnetwork and would love to try some more complicated dishes, and wonder if this would be a way to have "chef" at my disposal!

DD and I like to play Big Brain Academy against each other (only need 1 game, but can play at the same time on 2 DSs). She also got Professor Layton for Xmas, and I played it for 3 hours yesterday!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter