Which EMH Would You Do and Why?

AuroraBelleCindy

Mouseketeer
I want to do at least one EMH. Our options will be Epcot, AK and MK. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to get our group out the door for all three. There will be 9 of us ranging in age from 5 to 55. If you had a choice which would be your first preference and why? Thank you!

MK because it has the most rides that accumulate long wait times. I would hang there until about 11-12 and hop to another park where I had FP+ reservations. Assuming you have park hoppers. You can get a lot done in MK by getting there when it opens. Have you looked at the "cheat sheets" at easywdw.com?

You could also just split up and have people meet you at a later time in the EMH park. Getting 9 people to agree on anything may not be very easy.

I personally would do MK, simply for the fact that there is more to do there so you should be able to get more accomplished. Which park is your priority, your favorite? Also there are a limited number of rides at the other two parks, make a list of what you would LIKE to accomplish at all three parks and see which is the longest or what has the more important things to you. Also, find a list of what is open in each park for morning EMH, because not everything is. I read a post the other day about a lady upset about what they couldn't do in MK during EMH morning. Some of the lands weren't open. I know ALOT about Disney but I did not know this simply because we don't do morning EMH, we do evening EMH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter