• HH only

• BWV only

• VWL only

• BCV only

• 2 Resorts at WDW

• 3 Resorts at WDW

• 4 Resorts at WDW

• Both Offsite Resorts (VB and HH)

• 2, 3, 4 or 5 (at WDW and Offsite combined)

• I own at all 6 DVC Resorts!! :)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm the one that answered 'all 5 resorts'. OKW is my main 'home', with add-on's at all the others. Guess I just can't make up my mind!

We feel that we have the best of both worlds--

Bought BWV in 2000 and an OKW resale in 2001!

OKW (400), BWV (150) and just added 100 at HH. Each time I add on, I swear it is my last! I think this time has to be if I am going to afford my dues!

:confused: Hmmm......remember I'm a VERY new newbie! But there are some things I just don't get. What is the advantage of owning more than one, especially if both are in WDW? So much to learn!!!
Thanks all and have a great day!!:sunny:
Kathy
:earsgirl: :earsboy: : :earsboy: :earsboy

The advantage is the 11 month reservation priority at your home resort.

It appears that you own at HH- which certainly provides a good advantage for you to reserve at that resort during the popular summer months, but you might experience a challenge getting a BWV reservation for Thanksgiving - 7 months in advance.

For many people, the 11 month priority is important in planning their vacations. For others, the 7 month schedule works fine.

Enjoy!

We own at OKW and VWL

After visiting them all at WDW, we chose OKW. We are proud new owners there.

But, there is always the possiblity of an add-on in the future... ;)

Trudy

We bought into Boardwalk Villas and are so excited to be able to vacation there for the first time a week from Tuesday!!! :p :bounce:

eeyore.jpg

Here's a big "wow" for the one person that replied to "I own all 5 resorts." That's great!:bounce:

Original purchase was at BWV. Just completed add-on at HH. Hmmm, wonder what's next?

VWL for us - beginning with 170 pts
This should be fine for next year - we rolled this years points over
First trip to VWL is not until Oct 2003!

Glad to report that we are now a member of VWL and looking forward to our first VC stay in April next year...

BaldMickey
long-time Disney fan(is there anything but a long-time fan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter