Which DVC Resort do you want to stay at but have not yet?

What DVC Resort do you want to stay at but have not yet?

• Grand Californian

• Bay Lake Tower

• Animal Kingdom Villas

• Saratoga Springs

• Beach Club Villas

• BoardWalk Villas

• Old Key West

• Vero Beach

• Hilton Head Island

Results are only viewable after voting.

eporter66

DIS Veteran & DVC Owner at SSR
Sorry - could not come up with a better title.

We have stayed at 4 Resorts (SSR,BWV,OKW,AKV), but obviously would like to hit them all. With so many options, what resort do you most want to stay at, but for whatever reason have not to this point.

For me -VWL has always been my favorite, but it is a real toss up for me, because as much as I love the theme of VWL, I think the location of BCV's might be more of a pull (especially if going during F&W Fest). I think I will vote VWL, but it would be close.

E

Actually the one we have not stayed at that we want to stay at is not on the list - Wilderness Lodge. We are going there in July.

We've been to BWV, BCV, WLV, HHI, and VB. No desire to stay at BLT, and we have a hard time not choosing VB or HHI, but I guess we'd like to stay at AKV at some point.

We are trying BCV this summer and we can't wait. Last year, for our first DVC visit, we tried VWL, BLT, and BWV.

BLT remains my favorite and am adding three nights there to my three nights at BCV in August.

We would like to stay at BLT, my sister has and loved it. I would want the lake view with all the boat activity. We stay at BW with a BWView, just wonderfull. I can see BLT given BW a run for my money.

We have stayed in WL - SSR and OKW and would like to give BLT a shot.

So far we like OKW the best.

BLT is my first choice, followed very closely by VGC. We added on points at BLT last summer and visited the resort and the TOW lounge last month. Now we're anxious to have our first stay there. Since we live on the west coast and with all of the renovations at DCA, I would love to stay at VGC, too! :goodvibes

Since I just joined and only stayed at OKW I would have to say ALL of them! Cannot wait!

Actually the one we have not stayed at that we want to stay at is not on the list - Wilderness Lodge. We are going there in July.

Same here, except the going in July part. We have stayed at (and enjoyed) HHIR, SSR, OKW and love our home resort at Kidani, but sometime in the future I would really love to book a stay at VWL.

The one I most want to stay at that I haven't is AKV. I own at GCV, BWV & OKW but haven't stayed at GCV yet but plan to soon. BLT is at the bottom of my list because I was never impressed with the Contemporary Hotel and the models for BLT didn't change my mind. I'll probably stay there eventually but it currently is my choice of last resort. The only others I haven't stayed at are HHI & BCV but it's only a matter of time. I'll probably be visiting SC in 2012 so I'll probably try to spend a few days at HHI. And of course I do intend to someday make the trip to Hawaii after the DVC opens there. I absolutely love VWL and wish that I owned there.

I think by now we've stayed in every one we really wanted to. Lots of split stays within the first few years of our membership to make that happen. I'd kind of like to try out Vero Beach sometime, but I don't have an overwhelming desire to try it. I'm happiest (offsite) at HHI.

My first answer would have been BLT but we are staying there in November, so I didn't count it and said BCV, I want to try the pool!

Even though we haven't been yet, BLT seems so convenient (monorail, close to MK) with our DD5 and DD2. Anything that cuts down bus travel with a stroller is great for us!

I really want to stay at AKV, but we usually go in August and just can't pass up the pool at BCV. I love the idea of the savannah view rooms though and one of these days we'll try it.

So far we've stayed at VGC, AKV, BWV, OKW, SSR (including THV) and VB. Someday I'd like to check out HHI and I can't wait for Aulani.

We've stayed at all but BCV and BLT. Neither DH or I are interested in BLT (just not our style), but I would like to try BCV -- DH, not so much.

VB

We have not stayed a VB yet and have tried several times to get in at the 7 month window.

My husband is a teacher and we still have school age children so we are limited to summer and holidays, VB seems to book quickly for those times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter