• Portobello

• Raglan Road

• Wolfgang Puck's Cafe

• Rainforest Cafe

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jetta8300

DIS Veteran
Hello! My husband and I are going to Disney the week after Thanksgiving, and are looking for a Friday night dinner reservation, the last night of our trip. We are going during Free Dining, and are on the regular DDP. I was looking for a restaurant in DTD due to the Magic Kingdom being closed for MVMCP and we will probably be exhaused from the vacation and looking for a more relaxing last night after a day at AK :groom:

After looking at the choices, I am thinking either Portobello (now 1 credit on the DDP), Raglan Road, Wolfgang Puck's or Rainforest Cafe. Leaning towards Portobello since we aren't having much Italian during the week, but this restaurant seems to get the worst reviews out of the bunch. Does anyone have any experience with this place?

Raglan Road seems to get the best reviews, but we are not huge meat and potatoes people. We have never likes Irish restaurants much, is it really that good? Thanks for your help! :scratchin

I would suggest Raglan Road. The atmosphere is great. The food is good. The entertainment is good. And the bread pudding is phenomenal!!

Hello! My husband and I are going to Disney the week after Thanksgiving, and are looking for a Friday night dinner reservation, the last night of our trip. We are going during Free Dining, and are on the regular DDP. I was looking for a restaurant in DTD due to the Magic Kingdom being closed for MVMCP and we will probably be exhaused from the vacation and looking for a more relaxing last night after a day at AK :groom:

After looking at the choices, I am thinking either Portobello (now 1 credit on the DDP), Raglan Road, Wolfgang Puck's or Rainforest Cafe. Leaning towards Portobello since we aren't having much Italian during the week, but this restaurant seems to get the worst reviews out of the bunch. Does anyone have any experience with this place?

Raglan Road seems to get the best reviews, but we are not huge meat and potatoes people. We have never likes Irish restaurants much, is it really that good? Thanks for your help! :scratchin

If you're looking for a relaxing last night, I would steer clear of Rainforest Cafe since it's very noisy. Also, Raglan Road has a band in the evening and can get quite loud. DH and I loved our meal at RR the one time we ate there, however. We were there before the entertainment started. I have not eaten at Portobello, but we did enjoy Wolfgang Puck when we ate there several years ago. Personally, my first choice would be WP followed by RR. Hope this helps.:flower3:

My DW and DD ate at Wolfgangs when we were there last November and it was AWESOME.

I have heard many great things about Raglan Road also

We are already talking about going back to Wolfgangs next time we are at the World

Thanks for the replies! It doesn't seem like many people have been to Portobello, maybe there is a reason for that! It seems like Raglan Road and Wolfgang Puck are good options!

If is your last nite and you have the FD Fultons Crab House the huge boat across from Lego shop in DTD is really good but takes 2 TS each but is high end but is quite and just beautiful inside there. Romantic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter