Which DTD resort gets EMH?

I have stayed there a few times. It's a nice hotel, great location just across the street from DTD!

Why is that? Why the Hilton, and not other non-Disney places? What kind of agreement with Disney does that Hilton have?

I also wonder why Swan & Dolphin don't have EMH privileges...those originally were Disney properties, although they're not anylonger, correct?

Just curious.

The Swan and Dolphin have never been Disney properties, but they do get EMH privileges.

Why is that? Why the Hilton, and not other non-Disney places? What kind of agreement with Disney does that Hilton have?

I also wonder why Swan & Dolphin don't have EMH privileges...those originally were Disney properties, although they're not anylonger, correct?

Just curious.

They PAY! As I understand it, EMH was offered to all DTD hotels. No one but the Hilton paid the required costs...

Swan/Dolphin do have EMH. They are under a different type of agreement with DIsney then the DTD hotels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter