Which DS?

PirateSnowmen

DIS Veteran
I've recently decided that I'm probably going to buy a Nintendo DS, but I'm not sure which one (DS Lite or DSi) to buy. I can't really say I'd use all of the features on the DSi (like the camera, web browser, etc.) - I'd probably use it only for games. The last handheld system like this I had was my Gameboy Color, and I still play that quite often :rotfl:

That being said, which do you think I should get? I'm leaning heavily towards the DS Lite, but maybe I'm missing something really special about the DSi that could justify the price difference :confused3

i say ds lite. thats what i have and it doesn't have all the bells and whistles, but i don't want those. i kinda just want it to play games.

and they're getting cheaper too.

i say ds lite. thats what i have and it doesn't have all the bells and whistles, but i don't want those. i kinda just want it to play games.

and they're getting cheaper too.

Thanks for the input. I can't say I really want all the extras either. I played a DS Lite at Target today and really liked it. I can't really imagine any extras on the DSi that I'd use enough to justify the *at least* $40 price difference.

go with the ds lite. the dsi isnt really too much of an advancment from the ds lite and it cant play gba games.

I truley am the bigest nintendo fanboy on here (and chair of electronics for my sci-fi club)

go with the DSi (unless: your hands are as small as that of a fifth grader)

the nly downside is if you already have a lot of advance games because those are not playable, but if you only have the color go with the DSi

P.S. pokemon gold and silver are being remade and will be EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter