Which Downtown Disney Hotel?

dls881

Mouseketeer
Which downtown Disney hotel is closest to Downtown Disney - looking for a very short walk.

Thanks!

Which downtown Disney hotel is closest to Downtown Disney - looking for a very short walk.

Thanks!

to me LBV Palace is the closest. it is over to the side but very short walk. and we enjoyed our stay there. then I would think it would be Hilton then Wyndam.

Kae

Buena Vista Palace is across East Buena Vista Drive from the back side of the Marketplace end of Downtown Disney. The Wyndham Lake Buena Vista is just up onto Hotel Plaza Boulevard and close to the crosswalk at the front corner of the DTD Marketplace and the Hilton Lake Buena Vista is at the end of Hotel Plaza Blvd. across Buena Vista Drive from the Marketplace. All of those are easily walkable to DTD, as are the Holiday Inn and the Royal Plaza.

Dick Taylor

Another vote for Lake Buena Vista Palace! :thumbsup2 I've stayed here 3 Christmases in a row, and have not one complaint. It's clean, comfortable, and super close to DTD! You can usually get a pretty decent rate depending on the time of year, sometimes as low as $79. We slip a $20 to the front desk at check-in, and ask if there are any upgrades available, and have been given an Epcot view every time. We figured if it works in Vegas, why not give it a try in Orlando! Lol. Have an awesome trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter