• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which do you prefer? Marie fabric choices.

DisneyMomma81

DIS Veteran
Hi
I've comissioned a outfit for DD. The Marie image in the bottom left corner will be combined with one of the three Marie prints and a solid that coordinates with the print.
Let me know what you like please :)

This definitely isn't my expertise but I may as well submit my input seeing as I'm one of those views...
I would have chosen the top left black design to go along with the image IF the pink in that design matched the one from the image.
Seeing as they're two different shades of pink though, I'm gonna have to go with the fabric from the bottom right. It seems like it would go along great.
That being said my second choice would be the top left.

I like the top right, assuming the image is on the solid colour. I'm more a fan of the bright pink, I think it adds more spunk to the kitty, the girl, and the outfit.

there does seem to be more lurking than posting going on ;)

Well this is tough and I ADORE all of those fabrics!!!! i might need to find some.

OK so first of all as pretty as the white is i think I would stay away from it. Too likely to get dirty. I have dainty girls and still spend half my life bleaching their school uniforms.
(this is assuming though that the print is meant to be a skirt or bottom half)

I really like the top right best overall. The paris line drawings have a very Epcot feel to me. The top left is really pretty but from the pic it seems that the purple ribbon and Marie's bow might be too subdued along side the sparkley bow on the shirt.

Cant wait to see how it turns out! :)

I like the top right too. I would use one of the black material. I think the white would be to much of one color.

Bottom right, I'd guess. I love Marie, but the fabric choices are busy for my taste.

Bottom right, I'd guess. I love Marie, but the fabric choices are busy for my taste.

I agree a little too much going on with the background in the shirt and the other prints.

Are making a skirt or pants out of the other fabric?

I agree a little too much going on with the background in the shirt and the other prints.

Are making a skirt or pants out of the other fabric?

It'll be combined into a dress, the Marie image in the bottom left will be cut out and with other material *a solid* will be the top *the top itself is too small for DD - on clearance at Target, she does have the top in her size*

The Marie print and a coordinating solid will be the skirt of the dress.

Thanks all for your input.

It'll be combined into a dress, the Marie image in the bottom left will be cut out and with other material *a solid* will be the top *the top itself is too small for DD - on clearance at Target, she does have the top in her size*

The Marie print and a coordinating solid will be the skirt of the dress.

Thanks all for your input.

Gotcha! I like the top left. Marie stands out more. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter