Which do you prefer...Crystal Palace or Liberty Tree Tavern?

We prefer LTT due to the characters there and also the food.

We are hoping to eat dinner at CP next time, so thanks for the positive info. :) We are an older couple, no children till the grandchildren are old enough, are we going to feel out of place?

We used to be CP junkies. We made sure that we went on every trip for years from the time we got married until are girls were a few years old. Then we discovered LTT a couple of years ago and have now started going there more often. I do like the LTT characters better. CP, to me, has really great breakfast. I don't care for their lunch or dinner as much.

As with all of the character meals, it seems to kind of depend on when you get there as to how much character interaction you get. Sometimes the very beginning or very end of the "shift" seems the best. And the food comes down to what you are used to eating at home.

In the end, either place will be what you make of it. And likely a terrific time!!

cdntourguide said:
Crystal Palace has better food, more character interaction and better service.
I would go back to CP for any meal (in fact have two booked for Sept), but will never book LTT again.
:wave:

Ditto!!! Although CP is not one of our favorite restaurants either, but we are eating there for the characters in October. LTT is our least favorite character meal, we didn't like the food or character interaction.

Me and my kids just got back on Friday :guilty: and ate at both, hands down my kids liked LTT better, they loved the way the characters were dressed. But they are not really that crazy about Winnie the Pooh characters. I personally liked LTT better the rolls were great!

We ate at LTT and will not again. The characters were great, Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Chip & Dale - all came by our table a couple of times each. I liked the way they called you to your table... your party name and state. I thought that was neat.

The food was VERY heavy for June. Tasted fine, but way too much to eat in that heat. That's just me though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter