• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which do you like better?

50s. We eat there every trip. Chicken is great and so is the pot roast. Two people can eat one meal easily here if budgeting.

Sci-fi is good for burgers and a milkshake and cute for kids to let them sit in the front of the car , this was a good choice when our kids were younger .
Prime time has pretty good food really and antics are funny . Having done both I don't feel the need to go back to either on my next trip but I think it's good to try every restaurant once ..

Sci Fi....but personal choice. Menu selection doesn't work for me at 50s.
And I love old Sci Fi movies

Our family enjoys both but I would have to say 50's for the win. You walk into the restaurant and you feel like you've stepped back in time. If you get a fun server, it's even better. They play along but I've never had one make me uncomfortable. They sort of read your cues and act accordingly. The food has always been great for us here and my husband especially loves all the comfort food offerings. The desserts are also excellent.

Sci Fi is quiet and cool and the kids are usually very entertained by the old movies and sitting in the car so the adults can enjoy a couple minutes of peace which is always nice. The food here has never really wowed us and the service has been spotty. The atmosphere of the restaurant is really what keeps people coming back and it is definitely a must do if you haven't tried it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter