Which Disney Song Brings Back All The Magic?

Summer 2008 I bought the soundtracks to Wishes, Spectro, Fantasmic! and IllumiNations/Tapestry of Dreams. They were outrageously expensive, but we listen to them almost every time we are in the car and I love them. I also like Remember...Dreams Come True from DL. I have DISRadio on occasionally and my roommate always laughs at me when she comes in and there's something like "Yo Ho" playing.

Wishes, Spectromagic, A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes, You'll be in my Heart from Tarzan, Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah, etc. I really love all the Disney music. Just reading all these responses makes me want to cry! I'm going to need a whole box of tissue when I get there in less than 3 weeks!!!!!:love:

'When You Wish Upon A Star' always gets me in the Disney spirit. 'Wishes' and the song from 'Illuminations' also make me want to book my trip right away!

I can't nail down one specific song that brings back the magic, I sort of feel no Disney trip is complete unless I've heard nearly all of them.

The only one I could do without probably is the Chef Mickey's Celebrate! song. When our CR room was just above the restaurant, I heard enough of that song (from inside our room) to last me, thanks.

Good thread!!!
Pretty much any Disney music will make me wish i was back at WDW, but the one that really brings back all the magic for me is definitely Spectromagic!:love::love::love: I can't even begin to say how much i love that parade.
"On this magic night.....
Glimmering, shimmering, carouseling..." Oh gosh i love it!!

I have had "When you wish upon a star" in my head for the last few days getting ready for our trip starting tomorrow.

The music from Spectromagic! :goodvibes The worse thing I ever did was to set it as my husbands ringtone. Now whenever he calls me I sing along to the music in stead of answering the phone. :upsidedow

My wife does the same thing. She has Spectromagic as a her ringtone too. :rotfl:

It's not a song but my ring tone is " please stand clear of the doors" from the monrail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter