• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which Disney show would you watch without your kiddos?

marcemc

I wouldn't be able to handle such fluffliness eith
I love me some "Sonny with a Chance" & "Phineas & Ferb"

What about you?

Phineas & Ferb. I like Wizards too. Honestly, most of the Disney shows I don't mind at all. It's those Nickelodeon shows that makes my brain leak out of the side of my head. Fairly Oddparents anyone? /shudder :sad2:

OK, I guess I'll have to try Phineas and Ferb, everyone says it's hysterical. I love HSM myself, even though it's technically a movie :)

Phineas and Ferb! Although the Imagination Movers are fantastic people. We took the kids to see them in Rochester, NY. Rich went through the entire audience and made sure that he thanked every kid and parent for coming. They even ended the show by playing a Mover inspired "Don't stop believing" that had every parent standing up and singing. They really are very gracious people, so I support them 100%.

Charlie and Phineas & Ferb. In fact sometimes after the kids leave I don't even bother to turn the channel whatever is on.

Phineas and ferb, Good luck charlie and Wizards of waverly place:happytv:

Okay. I'll admit that I tape new episodes of Suite Life on Deck and Wizards and don't watch them with my son.

I have never seen either of those, but my husband & I would watch Kim Possible all the time!

Problem was - if we left the volume too loud when our kids were "suppose" to be asleep... one or both would be done asking to watch it as well. :rotfl:

Phineas and Ferb, Sonny with a chance, and Hannah Montana.
Am I the only one who is counting down until Camp Rock 2 premieres?

Phineas and Ferb! Although the Imagination Movers are fantastic people. We took the kids to see them in Rochester, NY. Rich went through the entire audience and made sure that he thanked every kid and parent for coming. They even ended the show by playing a Mover inspired "Don't stop believing" that had every parent standing up and singing. They really are very gracious people, so I support them 100%.

Hey we were at that show too!! They were absolutely fantastic. We were in the 3rd row with a ton of empty seats around us...Rich kept coming and standing on the seats right next to us, I have all kinds of great pictures from that show. Did you get to see them at Darien Lake earlier this summer for their free show? They ALL stuck around at the end to meet & greet and take pictures. SO nice of them.:thumbsup2

Both Suite Life's, Hannah Montana, Phineas and Ferb, Sonny With a Chance, Wizards. I so wrong, I even watch TDC while at the gym...:laughing:

We were supposed to go to the free Darien Lake concert, but the weather looked like it was going to be questionable, so we passed on it. Besides, Darien Lake has become ridiculously expensive when you have young kids. But the "Movers" are wonderful...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter