Which Disney resort?

disneytraceyl

Loving All Things Disney
Hi. We are going on a Disney Cruise Feb 23, 2008. We have 2 days prior and 1 day post for disney resorts. Which resort would you choose? We would also like to take the Disney transfers.
Thanks for the help.

Based on your childrens' ages I would suggest a monorail resort. Poly, GF or CR. This way if you need to head back for rest, etc. you just have to get on to the monorail and your right at your hotel, no waiting for the bus. The littles one would love the theming of the Poly.

My husband wants to go to Disney in March 2008 should we plan now or wait?
I just went to Disney in last May and it was fun.

you could start planning now. it's never to early to start planning for disney. however, remember if you are doing the Disney Dining Plan you can make your ADR's 180 days plsu 10 days til when you will be arriving in disney. if you have a fav. resturant in mind, you might want to figure out when the 190 days is so you can call and make your reservations.

ps-a lot of spring breaks (for colleges) are in march and i know a lot of people who go down there with large groups for spring break!

My husband wants to go to Disney in March 2008 should we plan now or wait?
I just went to Disney in last May and it was fun.

If you already know when you would be going then definitely plan now. I always plan early because I book my own trip so booking early with the airlines I always get a better rate. If you plan to go during spring breaks or holidays or even holiday weekends, then definitely plan ahead because those dates go fast.

I would try two different resorts since you have to split your stay pre and post cruise.

POLY and AKL or POLY and BC would provide you two very unique experiences. :thumbsup2

Good Luck with your "no lose" decision! :banana:

We would also like to take the Disney transfers.
Hi disneytraceyl,
I thought you could only use the transfers with certain resorts ? I'm assuming you mean the cruise transfers/transportation to the port ? Those resorts are :
GF, Poly, BC, AKL, S&D, PO, CBR
Maybe I'm wrong with this, but I was looking into this myself. Good luck.

I would recommend a resort on the monorail as well. Poly is really nice. with the young children you will most likely find yourself spending your time at MK and if you need to head back for rest, etc. you just have to get on to the monorail and your right at your hotel, no waiting for the bus, boat, etc.... The littles one would love the theming of the Poly and riding on the monorail. You might stay at two different hotels - one on your stay before your cruise and a different one when you come back.

CSR! Great food, transportation and pool!
But I'm not sure you can get the disney shuttle/transfers to the port at this resort. I listed the ones that work with the shuttles in my previous post. The OP mentioned being interested in disney transfers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter