Which Disney prince is your favorite?

If it can be any male lead instead of an actual prince, I'd go with Tarzan, but just because swinging through trees and playing with gorillas would be so much fun (if I had Tarzan looking out for me, that is).

If it HAS to be a prince, I'd choose Prince Naveen.

I'm in the same boat as Monch. I'd prefer another 'leading man', Milo Thatch from Atlantis. But if it were necessary to be a prince, then Prince Eric from The Little Mermaid I suppose.

Still waiting for the day Disney gives us a Latin prince. I wonder what story he could be from.

:confused3

The prince from Princess and the Frog is Latin.

Yup! And he's my favorite, he knows how to have a good time (although he's broke...have to put him to work!)

Prince Naveen:

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2010/091/6/e/Prince_Naveen_by_nezcabob.jpg

And also hot, Bruno Campos who voiced him...

http://www.peoples.ru/art/cinema/actor/bruno_campos/campos_2.jpg

Just curious. Why do you guys think Prince Naveen is Latin?

I think he's supposed to be ethnically ambiguous. He's from a made-up country and his parents' ethnicities look different from each other. Not that this matters; mostly we're just supposed to see the characters as people.

I do remember reading that he was originally white, and focus groups (made up of African-Americans) were outraged, so Disney wanted to make his race less discernible. I think they did a good job of that, because I've heard people refer to him as all kinds of ethnicities, a sort of see-what-you-want-to-see race. I see him as mixed race, like a jumble of many backgrounds. Plus he's pretty cute as far as cartoons go.

I like Aladdin which is my favorite prince character of Disney. It is well character that with the best activities. It has the best plot which make it perfect as good character.

The Prince from Snow White, or Prince Charming! The Prince this year dancing around with Snow White for the parade was such a stud! I wish I had gotten better pictures! I've been scouring the boards for pictures, but alas no luck yet!

The Prince from Snow White, or Prince Charming! The Prince this year dancing around with Snow White for the parade was such a stud! I wish I had gotten better pictures! I've been scouring the boards for pictures, but alas no luck yet!

Hey, I have a picture of him, but Snow White is sort of blocking the view. I will try to post it when I can. And by the way, Flynn Rider is my favorite now, especially after meeting him in the parks;)

If it can be any male lead instead of an actual prince, I'd go with Tarzan, but just because swinging through trees and playing with gorillas would be so much fun (if I had Tarzan looking out for me, that is).

If it HAS to be a prince, I'd choose Prince Naveen.
Oh, I hear you. The fact that sexy Bruno Campos does his voice makes him a keeper! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter