Which Disney Park has the Best 4th of July Fireworks?

PrincessRosebud

Earning My Ears
Which Disney Park has the Best 4th of July Fireworks?

I would think Epcot, Worldshowcase would because of the American Pavillion. But someone told me the Magic Kingdom has a rivaling independence day firework display. Which is better?

It's really a matter of personal preference.

MK does the 4th of July fireworks on the 3rd as well, but Epcot only does the special fireworks on the 4th.

I haven't seen the 4th of July fireworks at Epcot, so I can't compare. However, I will say that the ones at MK are awesome!! Brought tears to my eyes.

I saw both shows last year, and while they were both great, I actually liked Epcot's show better. The ending was incredible!:love:

But do see them both if you can! Neither one should be missed!

I like MK special fireworks more but you can see both, July 3rd MK and July 4th Epcot.

My vote is for Illuminations with the special July Fourth Tag. However, MK's is also amazing! We go to MK on the third for their fireworks, then Epcot for the fourth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter