Which Disney Hotel is Your Favorite?

MonorailDude

<font color=navy>Eats flowers<br><font color=purpl
Which Disney hotel is your favorite. Mine is probably Old Key West for the relaxation.::yes::

My favorite Deluxe is the Polynesian, and my favorite moderate is Port Orleans French Quarter.

Grand Floridian, Yacht & Beach Club, Swan & Dolphin, Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress, Wydham Palace Resort & Spa
Also the non-existing Venetian, Asian, and Persian Resorts. :earboy2:

OKW because for the relaxed "feel" of the place. It's the only place I've been that isn't a mad house all of the time.

But, having said that. I do like the Beach/Yacht/Boardwalk because you can walk to Epcot and to MGM.

Nancy

wdwswan&dolphin said:
Grand Floridian, Yacht & Beach Club, Swan & Dolphin, Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress, Wydham Palace Resort & Spa
Also the non-existing Venetian, Asian, and Persian Resorts. :earboy2:

LOL!! We were just looking at some pix we had from a trip in the mid-'70s. Our room in the Contemporary had framed maps on the wall showing those hotels. It's a darned shame they didn't build them, isn't it?

Nancy

Animal Kingdom Lodge is my favorite, but Wilderness Lodge is a VERY close second! :)

Our very favorite of all time will always be the Poly, but The Beach Club is just about even. We never thought we would feel the same about another resort but we do.

Michele

I have only stayed at 3 so far...1 value resort, 1 mod resort, and 1 deluxe resort....I would have to say the Dolphin based on my experiences. I liked the luxurious feel of the place and being right on the water. I am anxious to stay at both the Boardwalk and Poly though. I think one of those will become my favorite if I ever get the chance to stay at them.

I love the Contemporary, because nothing feels like Disney to me like a monorail right in your hotel. Plus, with little ones, being that close to the Magic Kingdom is the best!

The Yacht club. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. We love everything about it there. So relaxing and close to so much. I could go on and on.

Wilderness Lodge...'specially when it's cold outside. We almost had our wedding there.

We love the Yacht Club. Everyone is very nice, it's usually fairly quiet, and the location is perfect. :love:

The Beach Club is my favorite! I love the relaxed feeling of the resort, Stromalong Bay, the walk to Epcot, Cape May, and Beaches and Cream. Wish I was there now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter