• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

which disney(grand cayman) stingray excursion is best?

IwasatWDWforamonth

<font color=red>Has a sweetie named Hope<br><font
This is the first time ive done the western cruise and thought i'd use captain Marvins but it seems every time I ask a question they tell me to go read the website,
for example I asked if I'd have time to do the turtle farm and the stingray snorkel, gave the exact time the ship is in port and I still got the go read the website,

I am worried about getting on the ship in time so thats why im thinking disney may be best for a first timer.

so has anyone used disney,
and is it worth it to see the turtle farm?

out of the four excursions that include the stingrays, which is the best?

thank you

This is the first time ive done the western cruise and thought i'd use captain Marvins but it seems every time I ask a question they tell me to go read the website,
for example I asked if I'd have time to do the turtle farm and the stingray snorkel, gave the exact time the ship is in port and I still got the go read the website,

I am worried about getting on the ship in time so thats why im thinking disney may be best for a first timer.

so has anyone used disney,
and is it worth it to see the turtle farm?

out of the four excursions that include the stingrays, which is the best?

thank you

I did a DCL Island tour, including Stingray city which was great, Hell and a turtle farm.

We have never been to the Turtle Farm, but we did do Stingray City with Captain Marvins and had a great time. It was a small group on the boat - less than 15 people. We made 2 stops for snorkling before heading to Stingray City. My kids are still talking about that excursion 2 years later!

You'll have fun whatever you decide! :thumbsup2

I know you asked specifically about Grand Caymen, but I have to tell you, I really enjoyed the Sting Ray excursion on Castaway Cay. It was about 45 minutes long, included some snorkelling and since we were the first excursion of the day, the sting rays were starvin'! There were 5 of us at my feeding station and we all got to feed 5-6 times. Just thought you'd like to know that's another good option for you...

I know you asked specifically about Grand Caymen, but I have to tell you, I really enjoyed the Sting Ray excursion on Castaway Cay. It was about 45 minutes long, included some snorkelling and since we were the first excursion of the day, the sting rays were starvin'! There were 5 of us at my feeding station and we all got to feed 5-6 times. Just thought you'd like to know that's another good option for you...

I do agree I did that in 2006 and it was great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter