Which Disney attraction doesn't exist yet, but should?

Alice In Wonderland - Even if it wasn't a ride, I'd like to take a walk through Wonderland, I realize it would be a lot of work though because there's so much detail in the movie but whenever I watch Alice In Wonderland I always say Disney World should have it to walk through!

Rescuers - Could make it a water ride where you sit in the leave that Evinrude guides Bianca and Bernard on, not exactly sure what they would do with it but I love The Rescuers and would like to see more to do with it in DW. Maybe even a ride where you sit on Orvilles back like bernard and Bianca did.

Aladdin - I''d do something similar to the Harry Potter ride where some of the ride is screen and some isn't but make it like you're on the Magic Carpet.

I think my ideas might be a bit too far fetched so I'll stop! :laughing:

Definitely a Cars Land like they are building in CA. For a while my DH and I have been saying they should even at least convert the Speedway to some sort of Cars theme.

A Star Wars land at DHS
A Stark Trek ride in Tomorrowland
The Monsters Inc. Door Ride in Pixar Place
A TRON Cycle Coaster in Tomorrowland
An Iron Man ride in Tomorrowland

Definitely a Cars Land like they are building in CA. For a while my DH and I have been saying they should even at least convert the Speedway to some sort of Cars theme.

My hubbie and I have said this about the speedway too. I would also love to see one of the parks add a whole Pixar land similar to Fantasyland, but for all of the Pixar movies and characters. It could be called Pixar Planet (in honor of TS's Pizza Planet). It would definitely be quite an investment, but I think it would draw tons of guests who love the Pixar movies.

A Character meal with the characters from Toy Story! I know it's not an attraction, but its the first thing I thought of when I saw the title of the thread.

I have to agree about something with Cars. It's so popular and would be something for the boys.

Entertainment Weekly did a poll of people's favorite Pixar Movie. The winner? The Incredibles! Where is the love for The Incredibles, Disney?

K

What about Oswald??? He needs some love! If not for Oswald, Mickey wouldn't exist! An Epic Mickey ride would be great, or even a whole Dark kingdom!

I know this is an old post, but it reminded me of a similar thread asking about Oswald in the World. Didn't Walt lose all the rights to Oswald? And THAT is the reason that he created Mickey? So Oswalk can't be in the parks. Unless Disney was able to buy back the rights at a later date?

how about a revamped skyway in MK with an Up theme

we could all float in houses with balloons on the top across MK.

No?
Just me?
Ok

I would love a Star Wars land too. I'd even settle for just the cantina. Think of the possibilities!

I would love a Star Wars land too. I'd even settle for just the cantina. Think of the possibilities!

I've actually always been kind of shocked that they don't already have the cantina in DHS near Star Tours - it seems like it would be so easy to do and so entertaining that they could charge an arm and a leg! I know I'd pay! I wonder why they never did it.

how about a revamped skyway in MK with an Up theme

we could all float in houses with balloons on the top across MK.

No?
Just me?
Ok

I love it! Although I kind of gave up hope on any skyway type ride ever again when they tore down all the towers. But I do think an Up themed ride would be adorable - they could make it a dark ride with balloon/house floating vehicles where you sail all over the world and into the jungles, etc. Think how much people love Peter Pan and Soarin! People looooove flying rides!

What about a dark ride that's friendly for little kids that's a Western themed Toy Story ride with Woody, Jessie & Bullseye? One of their adventures like when they start off in the West and then the aliens come, etc. You could go through a series of adventures weaved into Andy playing with all of them - you could see Andy's room, different adventure settings, follow Woody's travels to Al's toy shop and back with Jessie, etc. Both Buzz Lightyear and Toy Story Mania involve shooting games - I'd love to see something Toy Story related that's a little more laidback so you can take in the great characters :)

Otherwise, I agree with previous suggestions for an Aladdin magic carpet dark ride with a really cool ride vehicle (even a roller coaster? or the ride vehicle for Harry Potter?). Flying through the streets of Agrabah, up and into the castle, the Cave of Wonders, splashing into the ocean and then being banished to the snow...so many good ride elements!

Oooo, and a Lion King ride that could take advantage of the great music and characters from the movie. I haven't ridden the new Radiator Springs Racers ride at Cars Land, but maybe use of some similar type of ride vehicle on a slimmer "lion-like" scale. You would essentially "be" a lion and you could get the feel of racing through the African safari! Just imagine how awesome it would be at night *and* at day to be running through the savannah like a lion! You could feel the rumble of the stampede, chase bugs with Timon and Pumba, scare off the hyenas, and then have a race with Nala through the grass. Man, I would love a ride like that!

I know this is an old post, but it reminded me of a similar thread asking about Oswald in the World. Didn't Walt lose all the rights to Oswald? And THAT is the reason that he created Mickey? So Oswalk can't be in the parks. Unless Disney was able to buy back the rights at a later date?

Disney got the rights to Oswald back serveral years ago. The rights were aquired back in a historic trade. The sportscaster Al Michaels was under contract with ABC (owned by Disney) and wanted to go to work for NBC. NBC is owned by Universal who owned the rights to Oswald. ABC allowed Michaels out of his contract. I'm sure some money had to pass hands as well, but a big stipulation of the contract was that Disney got the rights to Oswald back. That is why Oswald was able to be a main character in the Epic Mickey video game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter