Which Dinner Show?

teacherme

Mouseketeer
We are looking for an off-site Dinner Show. Has anybody going to the Al Capone Dinner Show lately? All the reviews are old and not very good. We were also interested in the Sleuths Mystery Dinner. Oh, I almost forgot to tell you about my family. DH, 43, me, DD, 12 and DS 10. thanks

We are looking for an off-site Dinner Show. Has anybody going to the Al Capone Dinner Show lately? All the reviews are old and not very good. We were also interested in the Sleuths Mystery Dinner. Oh, I almost forgot to tell you about my family. DH, 43, me, DD, 12 and DS 10. thanks

Our family went to Sleuths Myster Dinner and really enjoyed it. DS was 14 at the time. We have never gone to the Al Capone Dinner Show.

I would recommend Slueths. Been there quite a few times and it was enjoyable each time. The food is not the best however but it is a good time.

Have you considered Outta Control Magic Show? After lots of research, that one seems the best fit for our family. Of course, my kiddos are younger than yours but it may be worth considering. The YouTube videos of that show are pretty funny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter