Which Dinner Show?

eternaldisneyfan

<font color=royalblue>Have an Attitude of Gratitud
Arabian Nights
Dixie's Stampede Dinner and Show
Medieval Times
Pirates Dinner Adventure

Please rate the show and food on a scale of 1-10 (separately). Any information on the quality of the wheelchair seating would also be appreciated.

Thanks!

Christamae

eternaldisneyfan said:
Arabian Nights
Dixie's Stampede Dinner and Show
Medieval Times
Pirates Dinner Adventure

Please rate the show and food on a scale of 1-10 (separately). Any information on the quality of the wheelchair seating would also be appreciated.

Thanks!

Christamae

Arabian Nights show 6/food 4/wheelchair access unknown. Regular seating is similar to metal football stadium seats with no room to get in and out without disturbing others or crawling over the back of your bench. Ladies, don't wear skirts!

Dixie's Stampede Dinner and Show show 9/food 9/entire 6th row is accessible for guests using wheelchairs. Be sure to mention the need for accessible seating when making reservations. The view of the show is just fine from there but I would recommend section B (north side) or section F (south side). Regular seating is individual chairs (except for the 1st row which is bench seating) with ample room to get out if you need to visit the restroom.

Medieval Times show 6/food 4/wheelchair access unknown. Regular seating similar to Arabian Nights.

Pirates Dinner Adventure show 4(set gets an 8)/food -3 (it is awful)/ wheelchair access unknown. Gets high marks from guests because of many opportunities for audience participation. Gets low marks from guests because of the rank smell emanating from the water surrounding the pirate ship.

My DH did Pirates with his family and did Arabian nights with me and he liked Arabian better all round.

For Arabian I gave it: show = 9 and food = 6

My DH says that Pirates: show = 5 and food = 7

I've only done MT

Food 6 (decent, service wasn't all too great)
Show 7 (good show that the kids loved...adults it was ok)

I'm going to DS in Jan...I'll let you know then :-)

Just got back from the Dixie Stampede and dinner show. First- I loved the fact that I have an Orlando Entertainment book and got $10 off per person. When I made reservations they failed to tell me that there was a pre show. I give it a 9 for dinner and a 9 for the food. Loved the pig racing and the horses are beautiful. there really isnt a bad seat in the house. Can everyone say a prayer that I will make it to a theme park tomorrow. 2 days here and all in door activities because of Alberto. Thanks Jackie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter