Which Day would you go to the Magic Kingdom?

Which day for the Magic Kingdom?

• Monday June 6, 2004

• Tuesday June 7, 2004

• Wednesday June 8, 2004

Results are only viewable after voting.
lentesta said:
The Unofficial Guide recently completed a survey of the WDW touring habits of more than 350 families under the new EMH schedule. Tuesday was by far the slowest day for the MK (2nd slowest was Saturday - worst was Sunday, IIRC). Go Tuesday.

More details on the survey shortly.

Len
I am confused, according to my Unofficial Guide, Wednsdays are the slowest. I just made PS at Crystal Palace, and now I am wondering if I should change it to Tuesday? My trip is the second week in May, does that make a difference? I'm not sure what a diffrence a day makes, but if Wed. are EMH days, I guess I should, huh? :confused3

We are going the same week, June 5-12th. It's our first trip (3 adults 2 kids 10 and 12) and we really wanted to do the MK on our first day (Monday). We are getting park hopping tickets, would it be a good idea to try and get ps's for the character breakfast at the MK for early that Monday morning and then go to a different park for the rest of the day?
Do you think we could stand it knowing we would have to come back on Tuesday for shorter lines? And if its a good idea, what park should we do on Monday?
Thanks
-K

we're planning MK for Tues morn - early to ride the mtns, lunch at Liberty Tree
will be back late Thurs afternoon/night - day we switch to WL
will be back the following Th afternoon/night - after we pool hop to Poly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter