• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which day would be less crowded?

Nickianne

Earning My Ears
Trying to pick my one day in MK. Never been, only have 1 full day. It would be a Friday or Saturday. I have 2 weekends that are available. November 9th/10th or December 7th/8th. I would like to be able to spend as long as I can in the park so if I choose a Friday, I would get the Christmas party tix so that I can stay later. I can pick a Saturday for the hours, but have heard the crowds are crazy. So, between the 2 weekends....the November weekend is the first weekend with the Xmas parties, the December weekend is the first weekend with Fantasyland opening. Which weekend would be less crowded? Which day...Fri+party or Sat? I want to see fireworks and decorations, electrical parade would be a bonus. Can take or leave holiday parade and can skip characters. Help please!!!!

I recommend Friday full day based on previous visits. I would check out crowd calendars as you get closer.

I just realized that I can go the Friday or Saturday November 16th or 17th. Definitely leaning more towards the Fridays. That weekend however would be the weekend before Thanksgiving. Hmm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter