Which day is best to do Radiator Springs Raceway?

timelord14

Earning My Ears
Hi there,
I had planned to do CDA on a Wednesday, but as I dont have early morning entry I am wondering if I am best to change it.
We have a 3 day hopper pass - and will be using on a Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. The Tuesday we have a Mickey's Halloween Party Ticket.

My plan was to:
Monday - DL
Tuesday - has to be DL for party
Wednesday - CDA
Thursday - Early morning entry at DL, then hop between parks doing what we have missed.

Are we better to do CDA on the Monday? Although as this is my 1st time I think I really want to experience the original DL first.

Any advise?

Many thanks

Both Monday and Wednesday will have EMH on those days. There will already be guests in the park so I suggest arriving early to DCA and get in the RSR FP line. You can still go to DL first on Monday, and start at DCA on Wednesday.

Since you have a park hopper pass... use your EMH for DCA on Monday (since DCA opens early Monday) and get a fast pass and then go to DL.

Also correct me if I am wrong but you do not need to spend ALL day at DL to attend the Mickeys Halloween Party... Arent the MHPs usually at night time, so you can spend all day at DCA or a mix of DL & DCA?

Ive never been to a MHP but I believe they are only at night time.

Since you have a park hopper pass... use your EMH for DCA on Monday (since DCA opens early Monday) and get a fast pass and then go to DL.

Also correct me if I am wrong but you do not need to spend ALL day at DL to attend the Mickeys Halloween Party... Arent the MHPs usually at night time, so you can spend all day at DCA or a mix of DL & DCA?

Ive never been to a MHP but I believe they are only at night time.

Sorry, but i do not find the information you provided as being accurate.
A park hopper pass will only give you a MM in DL, not DCA. That is only for hotel guests.
The OP bought a 3day hopper and a HP ticket to use on separate days. Sounds like the OP is not going to DL until the party starts that day. They are only using the MHP ticket that day and are saving the PH for the rest of their stay.

But unless you are staying at a Disney Hotel you only get MM at Disneyland not DCA.

But the OP is not using their regular park ticket that day.The party ticket let them into Disneyland ONLY.

Sorry, but i do not find the information you provided as being accurate.
A park hopper pass will only give you a MM in DL, not DCA. That is only for hotel guests.
The OP bought a 3day hopper and a HP ticket to use on separate days. Sounds like the OP is not going to DL until the party starts that day. They are only using the MHP ticket that day and are saving the PH for the rest of their stay.

Yes this is correct. I am only using my Party ticket on the Tuesday which I believe only gets me entry into DL.

Oh and I forgot that Disney Hotel guests can get early entry intoCDA on the Monday as well. Oh well I suppose I will just have to take my chances on the Wednesday morning or later on the Thursday

Yes this is correct. I am only using my Party ticket on the Tuesday which I believe only gets me entry into DL.

Oh and I forgot that Disney Hotel guests can get early entry intoCDA on the Monday as well. Oh well I suppose I will just have to take my chances on the Wednesday morning or later on the Thursday

Just get there early and get a FP. It is really easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter