Which date would you choose 8/18/13 or 9/20/13

apress

Mouseketeer
Just returned from our trip and booked the bouncebook offer, but am not sure which date to go. This trip our dates were 9/19-9/29 and it was extremely hot and more crowded then I remember from our September 2010 trip. So part of me thinks, why not try the August dates and that way our kids won't miss school for the trip. Can anyone tell me if there is a big crowd difference between these dates?

August should be far less crowded, IMO. Most schools around here (GA) have already started. Many of the "balanced calendar - year round schools" start on Aug 1. They have fall break that week in September, which is why it was probably so crowded. That new calendar is gaining popularity, and I know many families take advantage of FD at Disney that week.

If your kids are out of school that August week.. go then.

It maybe even hotter in August only by 1 or 2 deg. From what I have read the week AFTER Labor Day is a good week to go as far as the crowds are concerned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter