Which date in April would you pick???

marvel

DIS Veteran
We have travel deals coming out in Australia this weekend so desperately wanted to try and pick the quietest time in April to go to DL. Would the 20th onwards be any good? I have tried the search function but cannot seem to get it working. Any help appreciated. It's gets hard to arranged these last minute trips. In 2005 I planned for a whole year !! :confused:

I am going from the 20-24. DL opens at 6:30 AM and closes at 4 PM on the 22nd. Also, apparently it is the last weekend for the 2-fer deal. We are not going to go on the Saturday, but figure that most people will not be lined up at 6 AM on a Sunday morning. ;)

Well, we were planning on going April 25- May 1. Not sure if we are going to make it or not. Spring break should be over by then. The southern CA special for a 2 'fer ticket ends the 25 (or 26th?), and the kids price tickets end then as well.

We are going the 26-28 of April, too. I am sure the spring break crowds will be gone and it will not be very busy. At least I am pretty sure.:confused3

Good luck, whatever you decide.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter