Which Crowd Calendar

HappyGramma

Mouseketeer
Trying to get an idea what crowd levels may be like in late September 2017. I looked at both Undercover Tourist and Touring Plans crowd calendars. Some of their predictions are similar but some are totally opposite each other. Just wondering if anyone has used either one when planning an itinerary. How accurate were their predictions?

Thanks, Mary:maleficen

Trying to get an idea what crowd levels may be like in late September 2017. I looked at both Undercover Tourist and Touring Plans crowd calendars. Some of their predictions are similar but some are totally opposite each other. Just wondering if anyone has used either one when planning an itinerary. How accurate were their predictions?

Thanks, Mary:maleficen

Unfortunately so many things are going to change between now and then that trying to predict that far out is going to be really difficult.

Unfortunately so many things are going to change between now and then that trying to predict that far out is going to be really difficult.
I know that there are so many changes that may happen before then. Thanks for the input.:maleficen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter