• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which characters are on cruises?

tinkeringbells

Earning My Ears
I'm making autograph books for our cruise to Alaska on the Wonder on July 23rd. Any ideas about which characters to expect on the ship?

Thank you!

There are quite a few. I would check the previous Navigators for listings of all the characters. It doesn't look like there is one from Alaska 2012 cruises, but there is one from Alaska last year and a bunch from other cruises this year. I don't think the Alaska cruises have any special characters (I could be wrong) but I think you get to see some of them in their special Alaska outfits.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/cruise-new/cr-stateroom-navigator.htm

I'm making autograph books for our cruise to Alaska on the Wonder on July 23rd. Any ideas about which characters to expect on the ship?

Thank you!

We went to AK in May. The characters I remember: Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto, Lilo, Stitch, Chip, Dale, Pinnochio, Belle, Cinderella, Snow White, Peter Pan, Tiana, Ariel....I'm sure there were more, but those are what come to mind right now. Have fun on your cruise!

We went to AK in May. The characters I remember: Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto, Lilo, Stitch, Chip, Dale, Pinnochio, Belle, Cinderella, Snow White, Peter Pan, Tiana, Ariel....I'm sure there were more, but those are what come to mind right now. Have fun on your cruise!

We just returned from the Alaska cruise... In addition to those mentioned above.... Captain Jack. Captain Hook, Mr Seen, Daisy, Jimminy Cricket, Doppy, Bears (Kody and K? :confused3 ) (We did not see Lilo, just Stitch) and I am sure there were others that I just can't remember.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter