• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which characters are "must sees?"

That totally depends on the person! In my house it is different for each of us. I must see Mickey every single time!!! Preferably every day! My oldest (18) daughter doesn't have set characters, just when she sees one she wants a pic with, that's that. My younger daughter (8 at last visit) must see Tink and any other faeries that she can. My son (3 at last visit) is sort of scared of "Giant Mickey Mouse" and the other giant characters, but he still wanted to see Buzz (wouldn't go near him) and Woody. See, it just depends on you and what you want to see.

That depends on the person and what characters are they like best.

For me, i love to see Mickey & Minnie, Alice, and any of the princesses.

my DDs love all the princesses most.

& DH, im not sure, lol. I know he likes Mickey and Minnie, and buzz

Agree it will depend on the person. I think most folks think of Mickey and his gang when hitting DLR so are likely to make a stop there. But they are only "must see" if YOU think they are. It's a very subjective call. My one to see is Mary Poppins, DD is all about the princesses with Daisy Duck and the fairies thrown in, DS is about Cars and Mickey. DH is interested in meeting the man who pours wine at Wine Country Trattoria. :rotfl:

Agree it will depend on the person. I think most folks think of Mickey and his gang when hitting DLR so are likely to make a stop there. But they are only "must see" if YOU think they are. It's a very subjective call. My one to see is Mary Poppins, DD is all about the princesses with Daisy Duck and the fairies thrown in, DS is about Cars and Mickey. DH is interested in meeting the man who pours wine at Wine Country Trattoria. :rotfl:

ROFL. Well I know I want to see Mickey and Minnie of course. I am doing the Surfs Up breakfast so I don't have to wait in a long line for Mickey, and I am just going to PRAY that Minnie shows up as well.

My son, will only be two when we go, but I want him to take take pictures with the Toy Story crew. It sucks that his favorite movie has to be Finding Nemo and they don't have characters for that, haha! :P

And my daughters an I, we want to see the princesses of course. So we will be doing Ariel's Grotto.

But the one my daughter really wants to see is Rapunzel, of course.

We met Jack and Sally during Halloween last year, we both really wanted to see them BAD! My daughter was so stoked she ran up to Sally and hugged her. Jack actually even said that they don't get that sort of reaction from 5 year olds very often. Haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter