• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which character would you be???

If I was tall, I'd love to be Goofy, but since I'd be way too short, I'd say Stitch or a Chipmunk. They always seem to have so much fun playing with the kids and acting crazy. :crazy:

I would definitely want to be Tinkerbell! I would love to fly! My 2nd choice would be Stitch. :wizard:

Jessica :banana:

I know this might be a shocker..
But I'd be Winnie-the-pooh!! He has always been my fav. And he's so huggable!
:grouphug:
My DS would be Dumbo. He does a great elephant impression.

I would love to be one of the princes, but I've heard that I might be too tall. :(

I'd be able to pass as Belle or Wendy. Brown hair, petite....However, I would love to be Ariel - she suits my personality....love to sing....But I also think that Cinderella's mice are the cutest!

I don't WANT to be a character . . . I'm GOING to be Pooh Bear or Eeyore at the Crystal Palace!!! :goodvibes I NEED to be in the air conditioning!!! Got to get the eight year old off to college first, though!!! Then it's off to Florida for us!! :crazy: :cool1:

disneyfreakjackie said:
I don't WANT to be a character . . . I'm GOING to be Pooh Bear or Eeyore at the Crystal Palace!!! :goodvibes I NEED to be in the air conditioning!!! :crazy: :cool1:

Okay, do the CMs portraying characters have some sort of cooling devices ie ice gel packs??? in those suits?
Not that there would be a CM in a costume! ;)

Jean

As far as I know, they do not. A friend of mine was a CM and told me they don't, but they are only allowed to be in the costumes for a certain amount of time. That time depends on whether you are in or outdoors.

PocahontasLookALike said:
As far as I know, they do not. A friend of mine was a CM and told me they don't, but they are only allowed to be in the costumes for a certain amount of time. That time depends on whether you are in or outdoors.
WOW! hope in August it's not any longer than 15 minutes! Seriously, watching QVC the other day I saw some product that uses freezable ice 'cells' I thought how perfect for a CM doing characters--not that a CM would be portraying a 'character"!

Jean

Face character, I think Alice because I have long blonde hair and the same personality
Furry character Tigger!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I would love to play Fairy Godmother at the CRT.

The thought of sitting in that big beautiful chair in that big beautiful blue robe with these glowing children coming to sit on your lap and talk to you seems wonderful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter