Which character meal ?

wendlle

Aussie Wendy
I have goofys kitchen for dinner and storytellers for brunch booked but can only afford one

Which one would you do and why?
I’ve only done Minnie’s at plaza inn before at Disneyland which we loved.

Two kids aged 4 and 7 and myself.

It has been awhile for me. But for little kids I think Goofy‘s
‘Kitchen is the most fun.

Goofys is definitely better for younger kids. More kid options food wise (chicken strips, pizza (usually 2-3 types) , fried cheese sticks, peanut butter and jelly pizza, Mac and cheese, etc, and more deserts (if it matters) than storytellers. The adult food options at storytellers are better, but they’re not awful at goofys. I’ve had some good food At Goofy’s. Plus they have a soft serve machine that our kids love to build their own sundae with, and I like to put it on top of the brownies, or bread pudding from the desert area. Read up some reviews of both and look at the pics. Characters are about the same (although you won’t get goofy at storytellers)

Our group consisted of 3 2 year olds, a 5 year old and a 8 year old and they loved Goofy's! The two older ones still talk about it all the time and how much they loved it :)

I have goofys kitchen for dinner and storytellers for brunch booked but can only afford one

Which one would you do and why?
I’ve only done Minnie’s at plaza inn before at Disneyland which we loved.

Two kids aged 4 and 7 and myself.
Storytellers brunch better food.
Goofy's Kitchen better characters and atmosphere..food is good too...probably better for kids.
You cannot go wrong with either. The kids will like Goofy's better so go with that.

An informal poll of our kids who are in the same range as yours was for overwhelming Goofy’s kitchen! They said they liked the food better they have soft serve and the napkin waving parade!

An informal poll of our kids who are in the same range as yours was for overwhelming Goofy’s kitchen! They said they liked the food better they have soft serve and the napkin waving parade!
I forgot about the soft serve ice cream! Go Goofy's Kitchen!!

Goofy’s is my kids fave. Ate at Storytellers a couple weekends ago and was not impressed and honestly won’t go back until they bring back the a la crate options.

won’t go back until they bring back the a la crate options.
When did they take those away? They were there in Feb 2022.

the napkin waving parade
For me, that is reason enough to skip. I don't want food particles being flung through the air!! Talk about gross!! At least you can sanitize your hands after you go to the buffet line. You can't do anything about food particles from a napkin being flung around landing on your plate.

When did they take those away? They were there in Feb 2022.

For me, that is reason enough to skip. I don't want food particles being flung through the air!! Talk about gross!! At least you can sanitize your hands after you go to the buffet line. You can't do anything about food particles from a napkin being flung around landing on your plate.
I was there 3 weeks ago and the only a la carte options were for kids under 9 (chicken fingers, donuts and a think plain pasta.) I specifically asked. Very disappointed.

I was there 3 weeks ago and the only a la carte options were for kids under 9 (chicken fingers, donuts and a think plain pasta.) I specifically asked. Very disappointed.
We had those options as well as sliders, fries and vanilla ice cream. We were there for the buffet though. We got fries and ice cream for the kids

My kids love Goofy's. It's cute and they always have fun character interactions. The food's always good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter