Which character dinner has the best food?

heffalump9

DIS Veteran
We are trying to decide between CP, LTT, CRT for our day at MK. Please help us decide, we did LTT in 1996 but no other character meals since. We love LTT for al a carte lunch, but are looking for a change of pace. My DH and I love the Boma and Cape May Cafe but haven't tried too many other buffets. Thanks for your help!

We love the breakfast at CP (a must for every trip) and also the dinner at LTT.

CP is a fabulous breakfast buffet with kids buffet and a chef doing made-to-order omelets (oh...my mouth is watering :crazy: )

LTT is suppose to be like a Thanksgiving dinner. Just good ol' stick the bones food (great salad and bread, turkey, beef and pork, stuffing, mac n'cheese...).

Both are great meals except...you eat TOO much :rotfl:

I don't think CRT is a character meal for dinner...just bfast.

Beca

We love the food at CP. Lots of good items on the menu, and you can eat all you want--the salmon there is especially tasty. My son says that at CP they have the best CC Cookies ever, and I had a pecan cheescake desert there the other year that was out of this world.

We've heard that the food at CRT for breakfast is good too, but have not done that meal (my son isn't into the Princesses).

My vote would be for CP - although I've only ever been there for breakfast. We just love the overall atmosphere and setting at the CP. We've done CRT for breakfast also, but if I had to choose between the 2, it would be CP.

Another vote for CP. I seems to have something for everyone. Not just run of the mill buffet food either. In a family of 5 it takes a lot for a rest. to please all of us and CP does. From very picky DS9 to me who is looking for something exotic or different. Here's the menu from allearsnetCP Menu
You will see it says items change often but the basics have always been there each time I have gone.

Our favourite Character Dinner is CP. We used to do lunch there each trip but tried the dinner once and found we preferred it over lunch. It's also such a beautiful restaurant and a provides a relaxing break from touring MK without leaving the park.

Yet another vote for CP. Although the Garden Grill wasn't bad. I hear that it's closed though until June? Sidenote: I noticed you'll be at AKL in April. We will too! Have fun!

I don't know if any others will substantiate my opinion - but CP has really gone downhill in the last year. Both visits this year involved very inconsistent character interaction (Tigger 3x and Eeyore not at all, etc) and poor service with drink refills and getting the bill. Also, the food (breakfast both times) was not as good and fresh as we remembered. Both times we went around 8:30 a.

On the other hand, LTT for dinner never disappoints. The food is very good, service is well timed and characters come around at least 2x each during the meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter