Which character did your baby try to say first?

First character baby tries to say the name of

• Mickey Mouse

• Minnie Mouse

• Winnie the Pooh

• Tigger

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not quite answering the question, but my son used to sing the abc's as: abcdefghijklm-i-c-k-e-y-m-o-u-s-e.

His first character was elmo which was funny because we didn't let him watch tv until age 2, and he was saying that around 10 months.

DS 17 months was looking at the packaging on one of his Christmas gifts yesterday, he pointed to something and said "Take". It was Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates.

oh this was so fun to read!! thanks for sharing.

My dd just said her second character and it is MELMO for Elmo, just like someone elses baby! As far as potty training, i say, 'lets go potty,' and if she does #2 then i say, "you did your poopies, yay!" and then when i show her winnie the pooh, i say "pooh bear." That helps keep the two separate!

DS (now 16) - Pooh for Winnie the Pooh
DD (now 13) - Tinkaba for Tinker Bell. From about 2years of age until about 6 every time she saw Tink fly over the castle as the opening of a disney movie she would point and say "Its ME, tinkerbell!" We all say it now to her and she just rolls her eyes! :laughing:

Great thread!

My dd started with calling Mickey "Me Moe." Also, instead of "more" she said "moe moe." So when she wanted to watch another Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, she would say "Moe moe Me Moe." It was so funny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter