Which character breakfast?

If you could only pick ONE breakfast which would you choose?

• Total voters

Momto3:2016

Earning My Ears
Which character breakfast is your favorite and why? I currently have a PPO for Crystal Palace and H&V. I have alerts set for Tusker House and Garden Grill, and I plan on Garden Grill for dinner (looks like food we would enjoy)

Another vote for Crystal Palace, big selection, fun characters and you can't beat being in MK and steps away from the castle when you are done :-)

We do love Crystal Palace, but our favorite is 'Ohana because of Lilo and Stitch. But, I would say our second favorite is Tusker House. The food is excellent, and the character interaction and costumes are great. It does seem a bit more chaotic than other character buffets (except for Chef Mickey's), but the food quality trumps the chaos.

I know I'm the (seriously small) minority, but we did not have positive experiences at either Ohana or at Crystal Palace. When we did Crystal Palace, we found the food unpleasant (hot food was cold, quality was disappointing) and the characters were a bit rushed. When we did Ohana, we were again unimpressed with the food (cold, rubbery bacon... ew). But the biggest letdown was that morning, the characters were totally uninterested in our party of three. Some bigger tables got great interaction, but we barely had enough time for my little guy to get a photo with each. Stitch actually walked past us with a wave instead of stopping at our table, and went straight to the larger party just beyond us. My son was maybe 4 that trip, and he was devastated that Stitch didn't want to meet him. I had to ask for Stitch to come back, and when he did, he was... rude. Not playfully naughty like Stitch should be, but rude, like coming over to our table was an inconvenience. I won't return to Ohana. (I've heard many positive stories since, but it left that bad a taste in my mouth.)

Our favorite character meals are breakfast at Tusker House, and we really enjoyed dinner at Garden Grill when we tried it on our last trip. We want to try breakfast at Garden Grill as well, but it didn't work with our schedule on our upcoming trip, so we're doing dinner again. Hardly a hardship! :)

It gives us something to look forward to when we go back again!

I know I'm the (seriously small) minority, but we did not have positive experiences at either Ohana or at Crystal Palace. When we did Crystal Palace, we found the food unpleasant (hot food was cold, quality was disappointing) and the characters were a bit rushed. When we did Ohana, we were again unimpressed with the food (cold, rubbery bacon... ew). But the biggest letdown was that morning, the characters were totally uninterested in our party of three. Some bigger tables got great interaction, but we barely had enough time for my little guy to get a photo with each. Stitch actually walked past us with a wave instead of stopping at our table, and went straight to the larger party just beyond us. My son was maybe 4 that trip, and he was devastated that Stitch didn't want to meet him. I had to ask for Stitch to come back, and when he did, he was... rude. Not playfully naughty like Stitch should be, but rude, like coming over to our table was an inconvenience. I won't return to Ohana. (I've heard many positive stories since, but it left that bad a taste in my mouth.)

Our favorite character meals are breakfast at Tusker House, and we really enjoyed dinner at Garden Grill when we tried it on our last trip. We want to try breakfast at Garden Grill as well, but it didn't work with our schedule on our upcoming trip, so we're doing dinner again. Hardly a hardship! :)

It gives us something to look forward to when we go back again!

I'm really wanting the best food, so you would recommend tusker House?

And I'm glad to hear you liked Garden Grill. Their food looks like things we all enjoy.

A vote for 1900 Park Fare. Mostly for the characters, I love seeing the Pooh and Alice characters.

Crystal Palace or 1900 Park Fare for food. But....Im a huge fan of the Fab 5, so Tusker House is a must for us...and Cape May. I havent been to Chef Mickeys in a while, but they have the classic Disney characters too. I heard Hollywood and Vine has a special dinner now with Minnie and friends. Ill be trying that out next year. And, you cant leave out Lilo and Stitch! I just posted apic of my daughter there years ago. She ws in Heaven from the best hug in the World !!

12038074_902578946443869_8671991330695003063_n.jpg

Tusker House is great. The food is just a little bit different than the standard breakfast buffet, like at Chef Mickeys. Also love Crystal Palace for lunch. Havent been there for breakfast. When asked my daughter, 13, which she would prefer for a character meal, she choose Tusker. Really left an impression on her last time we were there. Had always done the old standbys before, CP and CM. And the jungle juice is a big bonus!

Which character breakfast is your favorite and why? I currently have a PPO for Crystal Palace and H&V. I have alerts set for Tusker House and Garden Grill, and I plan on Garden Grill for dinner (looks like food we would enjoy)
What do you mean you have alerts set??? Just curious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter