which character breakfast - kids 9,7 and almost 3

smuggs01

Earning My Ears
When we make our trip later this year, our kids will be 9 (boy), 7 (girl), and almost 3 (boy). Which character breakfast would you recommend....any why?

We really enjoyed the O'hana character breakfast. Mostly because we didn't have to get up and hit the buffet - it's served to you family style. We got to see the characters once, and some twice. I think we ate around 9:00?

I also love Crystal Palace (did it for lunch) but it was buffet and harder when you have a little one.

Ohana has my vote too. It is laid back. You don't have to worry about getting up and down to go to the buffet and fix kids plates while worrying you will miss a character. The food is all brought to you family style. My three kids love the Ohana and they insist we go there every trip. Great food, Character interaction is great. My DD has danced with Lilo twice.

We love Ohana as well. Our favorite character breakfast is Tusker House. The buffet is huge with lots of variety and delicious food. If you want family style I'd go with Ohana. If you'd like to try a buffet - Tusker House wins our vote!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter