• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which Cellphone do you have?

Which Cellphone do you own?

• Iphone 3

• Iphone 4

• Iphone 4S

• iphone 5

• Blackberry

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
HTC Vivid,paid one penny for it and does pretty much all an Iphone does,don't need anything else.

I have a Pantech dumb phone that is over 2 yrs old and I don't have any plans to upgrade until it croaks.

DH & DD#2 have a Pantech dumb phone. DD#1 has an LG dumb phone.

I have no desire to get smart phones but DH says next time he upgrades he will.

I have an iphone 3. I had an old flip phone until last year. I really love my iPhone though. It is so much easier to text and do things on. It was my husband's phone and last year he bought a new iPhone4 when they came out so I was passed the iphone3. I see no need to update it to a newer phone though. The 3 works just fine.

The only thing I can think is that the OP may only have a flip or old style phone and not know of the choices out there right now and has heard of iphone and blackberry but not the others.

I do remember when I started looking. I was clueless about what smartphones there were because I had had a flip for a LOOOONNNNNGGGGGG time.

None you mention... the poll seems to be iphone/apple-centric... perhaps should be labelled "What iphone do you own?" ;) I love how iphones are all split up.... there one generic blackberry option and then other. LOL :faint::rolleyes2

I never even paid attention that ALL the androids are lumped together. I just noticed the ipone4S that I have. lol . Now that I think about it, aren't there lots of android choices?

No Androids are on the list at all. Yes, there are many.

I only know that because when DH was looking for a replacement for his Blackberry, he looked at iphones and Androids.

He went with the iPhone 5 with ATT (work pays) because I pushed a little! When his contract is up, he gets to keep the phone and upgrade for free, so guess who gets his leftovers! :rolleyes1

Dawn

I never even paid attention that ALL the androids are lumped together. I just noticed the ipone4S that I have. lol . Now that I think about it, aren't there lots of android choices?

OP, if you are looking to purchase a new phone, you need to consider where you live and what carrier you have/want. If you are in a metropolitan area, I would not consider anything less than an iPhone 5 or and Android phone with at least 4G. iPhones earlier than 5 only support 3G. That may not mean a lot to you now, but if you did a side-by-side comparison of a 3G phone versus a 4G phone, you would notice a huge difference in terms of speed.

And before had the original Samsung galaxy. I've had the iPhone for about 9 mos now and still not sure what I would want to go with next!

I have a 4s, DH has a droid 2 global. I LOVE my iphone. We run both on Page plus, each on the 12 plan. Paid for phone oop. Clearly, we are not big data, texers or callers, based on our plan :)

Wow! you lump all android phones (which is actually the majority of what is sold despite the 10,000 different models) into "other". I guess they don't count as "real" phones.

I have a dumb phone right now, but am just about to pull the trigger on the Google Nexus 4. On the Tmobile $30/month prepaid unlimited data plan, you just can't beat it.

iPhones are "old technology" now and are on their way down. With Jellybean, Android has taken a huge step forward and is on it's way to domination of the market. :thumbsup2

I have an iPhone 4S. Dh just got the Samsung galaxy note 2 and he's in love with it. Dd13 has an iPhone 4S and I think it's actually become an extension of her hand. We also have an older flip phone which ds10 uses when he's away from home. Most of the time the battery is dead but its worth the $10 a month to have it when he needs it.

Agree that this poll is obviously skewed towards Apple. I've got a 4s and there is a 4 in our house too. With the new 5S coming out this summer we'll both be upgrading to that.

Blackberry Curve, and I hate it! It's so hard to use. I'm getting a Android as soon as I can upgrade!

There's another phone besides an Iphone? wow

who knew?????:rotfl2:

I'm sorry you didn't know....:rotfl2::thumbsup2

I have the iPhone 4s and I LOVE it.

I'd get the 5, but then I'd have to lose my case and I love my case.

I just wish Siri would let me call her Jarvis.

Ok if Siri would allow you to call her Jarvis I would be getting an iPhone next.....LOL :thumbsup2

Blackberry Curve, and I hate it! It's so hard to use. I'm getting a Android as soon as I can upgrade!

I have the curve as my work phone, I DETEST it. Hate it, it is the worst phone ever! Seriously, hate it. LOL

My phone is the one of the amazing (but apparently non-existent ROFL) Droids, I have the Droid RAZR M and I LOVE it!!!! Love Love Love it! :)
DBF has the iPhone5, the kids have standard phones.

I have an old LG Vu. It's a dinosaur but I can't stand all the costs of owning a smart phone. I don't need a data plan. There's 5 phones on our plan with the fewest # of minutes available and we still have tons leftover. The bill is still around $180+/month which I find ridiculous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter