Which building at Sheraton Vistana Villages are closest to the pool?

neonurse

Hidden Mickeys Everywhere!
Looking for info on the buildings at Sheraton Vistana Villages. We stayed there 5 years ago and I know that they have built on. Hoping for some names of condo complexes that are close to the main pool. I was told that "the keys" has its own pool. Any thoughts??:confused3
tia

Ditto with Ken Price. He's great! We canceled our August Disney vacation staying at POP because we needed two rooms and it was just too much money. I got a great price with Ken and we had a two bedroom 2 bath WAY cheaper and nicer that POP. We felt like we were on Disney property looking at Hollywood Studios from our balcony (I requested pool view, not fireworks view) and we could see the Mickey Water Tower and Tower of Terror.

Looking for info on the buildings at Sheraton Vistana Villages. We stayed there 5 years ago and I know that they have built on. Hoping for some names of condo complexes that are close to the main pool. I was told that "the keys" has its own pool. Any thoughts??:confused3
tia

All the buildings are close. The Keys does have its own smaller pool, but does not have anywhere you can buy refreshments or meals or snacks - you have to go over to the main pool aea which has massage tables, a poolside shop, activities centre, bar, restarautnt, jacuzzi's, and a smaller quiet pool. It is also the biggest pool with waterfalls, etc, and a small playpark nearby. That said, the closest buldings to it may also suffer from the most noise from it. Music is played most of the day and early evening, and the pool itself is open intil midnight. In fact TONIGHT I and my famly just came back from a late night dip there (10:30pm) and it was quite busy.

The newest blocks are slightly further away - but you are talking just a 100yds further - maybe a further 60 second walk. The benefit is they are quiter, newer (in fact brand new), and have lovely lake views, with bridges and pagodas all round. It literaly only takes a a minute more to get to pool, than the older, noisier poolside ones.

Sheraton Vistana Villages (unlike Vistana Resort) is small, so everything is close to your villa/apartment

Thank you so much for your reply!!!:worship: I guess now that the trip is closer I am just worrying. Nice to know that its not too big and have to drive to the pool! We loved our stay there except for the timeshare sell. This time I won't go. The rooms were lovely. So looking forward to some R&R especially a soak in the jacuzzi tub!!

We have stayed in The Keys section, and we loved it!! The villas are beautiful and HUGE!!! We did like having our "own" pool, and like other posts state, everything is really close!!! Have a great trip!!!

All the buildings are close. The Keys does have its own smaller pool, but does not have anywhere you can buy refreshments or meals or snacks - you have to go over to the main pool aea which has massage tables, a poolside shop, activities centre, bar, restarautnt, jacuzzi's, and a smaller quiet pool. It is also the biggest pool with waterfalls, etc, and a small playpark nearby. That said, the closest buldings to it may also suffer from the most noise from it. Music is played most of the day and early evening, and the pool itself is open intil midnight. In fact TONIGHT I and my famly just came back from a late night dip there (10:30pm) and it was quite busy.

The newest blocks are slightly further away - but you are talking just a 100yds further - maybe a further 60 second walk. The benefit is they are quiter, newer (in fact brand new), and have lovely lake views, with bridges and pagodas all round. It literaly only takes a a minute more to get to pool, than the older, noisier poolside ones.

Sheraton Vistana Villages (unlike Vistana Resort) is small, so everything is close to your villa/apartment

Not trying to hijack your thread:hug: But how were the activities. We are arriving on Saturday and I wanted to know if they were doing anything special on Halloween for kids.

Also, what building should we request to be in the newest villas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter