Which Breakfast for 2 Adults

disney-princess

Earning My Ears
Hey Everyone,
My mother and I are the last ones of our bunch to leave Disney. So I would like for the 2 of us to have breakfast together before we leave. We won't have any hoppers left so it can't be in a park....Does anyone have any suggestions. By the way I'm 23 so it doesn't have to be kid oriented.

4 Weeks :banana: :earboy2:

I love Kona in the Poly for breakfast. They have the best fruit platter with muffins I have ever had, anywhere. They also have Tonga toast, eggs, pancakes etc and it is relaxing and sit down. Plus it is on the monorail so you could have one last look at the world. I also like Boma at AKL, that is a buffet breakfast. Have fun and enjoy the time with your mom!

Have you thought about the marketplace. I believe that the rainforest cafe does a breakfeast and then you could do some last minute shopping. My mom and I love the marketplace.

dawn

Grammyof2 said:
I love Kona in the Poly for breakfast. They have the best fruit platter with muffins I have ever had, anywhere. They also have Tonga toast, eggs, pancakes etc and it is relaxing and sit down. Plus it is on the monorail so you could have one last look at the world. I also like Boma at AKL, that is a buffet breakfast. Have fun and enjoy the time with your mom!

I second both of these options, with a slight edge to Kona for ease of transportation.

pal said:
I second both of these options, with a slight edge to Kona for ease of transportation.

Kona or Boma would have been my first choices as well. As second choices I would say Spoodles or Whispering Canyons

shelly

I took my Mom to Yacht Club Galley for Mother's day. What's nice is that they have a buffet and a menu, and not everyone in the party has to make the same choice. I had the buffet, Mom had her granola and yogurt.

Thanks Everyone...Kona was on my list....but we have never been to the Yacht Club so I might look into that. Shelly have fun on your 1st Christmas Disney Trip, it is our favorite time of year to go.

My father and I enjoyed the Yacht Club Galley too.

Yacht Club Galley is my favorite noncharacter breakfast at Disney. You can have buffet or order from the menu. Their breakfast fruit cobbler is to die for.

Our favorite adult breakfast spots are Kona at the Poly, Spoodles at the Boardwalk, Fresh at dolphin and Boma at AKL. All are great!

i have to agree with kona cafe @ the poli, the tonga toast is awsome,my wife & i eat there often & you can use your dis dine card

I like Spoodles for Breakfast, so cheery, and Yacht Club Galley, buffet is excellent.. and I also like the Grand Floridian Cafe...always a good breakfast..

Have fun!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter