Which brand for shampoo/conditioner/soaps? And a baby crib question!

luvavacation

DIS Veteran
Heading to Aulani in a couple weeks with family. I was wondering, which brand of toiletries are in the rooms?

We are 6 adults and the grandchildren, and will be sharing the 3 bedroom villa. In that room, do all the bathrooms have the wall mounted shampoo/conditioners, or are the toiletries the individual containers?

Haven't been to a DVC resort since Disney stopped the partnership with H2O, and Google isn't giving me an answer, so I was hoping someone here would know.

Also, there will be a 7 month old grandchild with us. Do we need to reserve a crib or pack'n'play ahead of time, or are they in the rooms already? Because I seem to receall seeing pack'n'plays in other DVC rooms we have stayed in, but it is also possible I am remembering this incorrectly!

In case no one answers, Aulani had the individual H2O containers in Aug 2022. Recent Polynesian Resort and Grand Californian Resort trips had wall-mounted H2O shampoo, conditioner, and body wash but a bar of H2O facial soap.

Thank you!

My family all appreciates the H2O products, so if that’s what it is in the rooms still we will be thrilled! That scent just invokes so many great memories of past vacations.

And the pack’n’play already in the room will be very helpful. Now if only it came with a magic wand to help baby adjust to the 6 hour time difference!

We stayed at a 2 bedroom villa last month (Aulani) and there were travel size/individual H2O products.

We are 6 adults and the grandchildren, and will be sharing the 3 bedroom villa. In that room, do all the bathrooms have the wall mounted shampoo/conditioners, or are the toiletries the individual containers?
We were in a GV last month and we had individual H2O toiletries - at least in the Master suite

Now if only it came with a magic wand to help baby adjust to the 6 hour time difference!
I'm sending all my pixie dust wishes your way to hope this is true, but in my experience babies adjust to significant time differences MUCH more easily than the adults do! :D

Just got back last week and can confirm individual H2O products in both main bathrooms of the 2 bedroom. On the 4th day when housekeeping came, they restocked the room with a generous supply. There was a pack n play in the main bedroom closet.

Thanks everyone! Looking forward to a great family vacation, and immersing ourselves in the H2O "I'm on vacation" scent! :sunny:

Hope you right, Iceman93! Happy baby makes for happy family!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter