• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which Boston Lobster Feast?

RMD

Earning My Ears
We ate at the Boston Lobster Feast last year and do not remember which one. I know last year someone on another board said one is better than the other and I don't remember. Should we go to the I Drive one or the one near the Florida Mall at Orange Blossom Trail?

Thanks - Rose

I've never been to any Boston Lobster Feast because I'm kinda fussy about my lobster. I know there is another location on 192, just east of I-4.

They are all without a doubt equally as bad as the next. Overcooked, tough lobster, dirty clams and overcooked small crab legs.

Sorry. I really dislike these places! :(

Wow, I was really surprised to read some of the reactions here. I have read good things about this place in other groups and I am glad we haven't gone yet!!! THANKS! Can anyone recommend any other good seafood places (or similar upscale buffets) in Orlando? Thank you... :D

I like the Lighthouse Lobster Feast which is located on International Drive in Orlando. It is located just a stone throw away from Wet-n-Wild, just across from the big Holiday Inn.

They have a full seafood buffet with lobster, crab legs, clams, sushi plus prime rib and much more.

I think we paid about $30, but I am sure they have coupons in those discount guides, so look around.

Hope this helps!

Cheers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter