Which bakery to choose??

butsy113

AKV Owner
We were going to order a cake for my DSs birthday, but I think I've decided instead to get cupcakes. This allows everyone to pick what they want. What is the best bakery on property? Are the different flavors at specific bakeries, (red velvet, black forest, etc) or can you get them at any of the bakeries?

The cupcake thread pulled me in, now it's all I can think about. YUM!! TIA!

We were going to order a cake for my DSs birthday, but I think I've decided instead to get cupcakes. This allows everyone to pick what they want. What is the best bakery on property? Are the different flavors at specific bakeries, (red velvet, black forest, etc) or can you get them at any of the bakeries?

The cupcake thread pulled me in, now it's all I can think about. YUM!! TIA!

I would also like to know the answer to this! I loved the cupcake thread.:) I had a great cupcake at Kusafiri - was so into cupcakes then had one at DTD Goofy's and wasn't so impressed - kind of left my cupcake hunt cold. Where is a good place to get cupcakes all around??

Do you want custom, decorated cupcakes or do you just want to buy some cupcakes?

Do you want custom, decorated cupcakes or do you just want to buy some cupcakes?

I'm just wanting each person to pick a cool flavor. Butterfinger, red velvet, peanut butter, black forest, etc.

Do all the bakeries basically make the same cupcakes? Do I have to go to a certain bakery to get the black forest for example? Does one bakery stand out above the rest, as having the freshest, yummiest cupcakes?

I don't recall seeing any Disney bakery with that big a variety. Most of them have two or three different ones. Personally I think I'd suggest the Boardwalk Bakery.

Starring Rolls is the one that has the Butterfinger cupcake. They also have a peanut butter chocolate, a marble, a red velvet and a white chocolate. They don't always have every flavor all the time. Last week all I saw was the Butterfinger and the peanut butter but it was after noon.

Thanks! We are staying at BCV so we will have to stroll over to The Boardwalk, and I already planned on Starring Rolls. Sounds good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter