• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which August Pirate and Princess are you going to? Poll

Which date are you going to the party?

• Aug 11

• Aug 15

• Aug 18

• Aug 21

• Aug 24

• Aug 28

• Aug 31

• Sep 3

Results are only viewable after voting.
We're going on the 24th. I guess based on the poll it's easy for me to say but: even if this poll did show which dates really would be most crowded (consider how many people don't DIS but still go to WDW) I doubt any of the nights are going to be ridiculously crowded since they do limit the number of tickets sold. JMHO of course.

ETA: My guess would be if any nights are going to be "more crowded" though, they would be the dates during free dining.

We'll be there on August 24th.

We too are trying to find "humid friendly" (love that term:goodvibes ) pirate costumes. Will most likely end up wearing a P&PP t-shirts and bandanas. Now if only I can convince DD4 that those costumes will be good enough and she doesn't have to bring her full Captain Jack costume.:)

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: when you find out how to convince your dd let me know so I can steal your idea... My kids want to dress up in full attire... My dd2 wants her pretties and my dd4 wants to be like his big brother and go full costume...

Hope to see you there. I will be the :crazy:one pushing a double stroller chasing after 3 older boys...:rotfl2: I will have my lgmh attached to my stroller...and my fanny pack...:thumbsup2

btw we will be there on the 24th...

Taking my daughter down for the college program and we are going early now so we can hit a party - August 11!

Liz

Well, we're planning on going on the 28th, but since we are there for several of them, I'm happy to settle with 24th Aug, 31st Aug or at a push we could do 3rd! We're pretty flexible, so yeah. 28th is our first choice, but I'll see what I can get my hands on when I call on the 1st June! lol

But maybe the 28th IS the best night!! Consider this: Us DISers know waaay more than 'them' (meaning, the comedically clueless people who go to WDW standing in the middle of the park and ask where SM is or complain that they wish they were eligible for those fast pass thingies!). So maybe those here are the smartest ones knowing that MOST of us will pick that date cuz MOST of 'them' will NOT pick it!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Gosh, am I even making any sense??? It must be because I've DIS'd too much lately getting ready for my AUG trip while considering adding an Apr trip in 08 already...somebody STOP the madness!! :scared1: :scared1:

I get exactly what you're saying Crazy4mandms! Plus, if we all go on the 28th, it will be a mega-mega DIS-meet! Virtually a DIS-only park night! Now THAT would be fun!

I think I'm going to stick with Aug. 31st. I originally planned Aug. 28th, but it looks like its gonna be busy that night.

9/3 for us. Labor Day evening so hopefully park will be even emptier then usual since kids should be in school the next day. Of course they could be skipping like my beuatiful nieces. Bad parents if they do, but heck I am an uncle so that is what I am there for.

I'm still clamouring for an Official P&PP thread. MNSSHP and MVMCP have their own offical threads. Why not us? I'm a newbie around here. Maybe a senior DISer can get one going? Lets get all our info and polls in one place.

We're going the 21st!:cool1:

It's the last night of our trip, so we definitely have to be at MK that night!!!pirate: princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter