Which attraction is the most underrated?

Which attraction is the most underrated?

• Monsters Inc Laugh Floor

• Liberty Belle Riverboat

• Tom Sawyer Island

• Country Bear Jamboree

• TTA - Tomorrowland Transit Authority

• Carousel of Progress

• Hall of Presidents

• Gran Fiesta Tour

• Seas with Nemo

• Living with the Land

• One Mans Dream

• Rafikis Planet Watch

Results are only viewable after voting.
CoP has been my all time favorite since my first trip when I was 11. Coming in at a very very close second would have to be the TTA, it may be closed for maintenance during my upcoming trip in July and I will be so sad if it is!!!

Another vote for the TTA. DW and I have to go on this many times per trip and we're extremely sad that it'll be shut down during our trip in July. I'm actually more sad about the TTA being closed than Space Mountain!

I voted for Tom Sawyer Island. It's one of my kids favorite attractions every time we go...I think they could spend hours just exploring the island and the caves. It was the one attraction that we visited the most in MK. My 4 kids all loved it...aged 7 to 14.

But I would definitely add these too:

I love the Nemo/Seas at Epcot...not so much the Nemo ride..I think that is cute..but I think the manatees and the aquarium is great...and Turtle Talk is the best.

And I love, love, love the Monster's Inc Laugh floor....the audience 'participation' is great and it's something for all ages.

I voted for Living with the Land......I am with the other poster who finds it fascinating. Even DH and DS thoroughly enjoyed it. :thumbsup2

I voted for Living with the Land......I am with the other poster who finds it fascinating. Even DH and DS thoroughly enjoyed it. :thumbsup2

Couldn't agree more. I really don't feel CoP or TTA are that underrated. They've been iconic parts of Tomorrowland for 20+ years. Living with the Land is not exactly in your face since it's in a pavillion and with every person and their mother visiting Soarin' its largely ignored. It's an incredible ride and fascinating. I want to take the "Behind the Seeds" Tour next time I'm at WDW to expand my knowledge. Now, if they could just get the pavillion not to reek of chicken skin 24/7 we'd really be in the chips as they say.

I had to vote for the TTA. I love it and have loved it ever since my first visit as a child in the late 70's. It just stands out in my mind for some reason! I can't wait to ride it again!

I LOVE the TTA!!! :cloud9: It's just such a nice restful ride. We even rode it once during Wishes (don't really recommend it -- you miss too much), but it was pretty neat for a change.

I will miss it while it's down. :sad1:

I enjoy TTA, but voted for Carousel of Progress. It's the ultimate in classic Disney, and I hate that people consider it "lame" or "boring" and encourage its removal from the park! It's by far one of my favorite attractions, and I can't do a Disney trip without going on it at LEAST once!

I chose the TTA. It's a great way to get away from the crowds and it's nice and long so you can relax. One time when I rode it, Space Mountain was closed for repair and the lights were on, so we got to see the what it really looks like when the TTA rode through it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter